Devil Town PROMPT pt 2

So usually i dont do part 2s of prompts so dont get too excited. Heather prompt was about school life. This ones about the Wilbur/Phil situation.

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーー

Life's alright in Devil Town

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーー

Yeah, right, no one's gonna catch us now

Tommy couldn't sleep. Phil had come home, and Wilbur had taken it upon himself to scold their father. The yelling and insults went on until 2am, and Tommy's room was right above the kitchen, where Wilbur and Phil were screaming. Someone softly knocked on his door. After a few seconds, the door opened, to reveal Techno in pig-decorated pyjama pants and a shirt with 'orphans are die' on it. 

"Tommy, come with me. I know you're awake." He said, motioning for Tommy to follow him. Tommy softly got out of bed, going after his older brother. The seven year old and the twelve year old went to Techno's room, where the brown haired orphan-killer opened his window and swiftly got onto the roof, then helping Tommy clamber on. 

The stars were bright, and being in the country helped. They named every single constellation, and the story behind the name, until Tommy fell asleep, leaning on Techno's shoulder.

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーー

Dad has bought a new car now

12 year olds Wilbur and Techno, along with 7 year old Tommy, stood outside, on the driveway. Phil sat in the shiny red car, window rolled down. 

"Phil?" Wilbur asked, eyebrow up. 

"Wil, I've changed my job to the town, sometimes the city, but rarely trips. I got a car to drive us to town." Phil answered.

ーーーーーーー ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーーー

We're fine, no one's gonna catch us now

They were fighting again. Over something stupid Tommy couldn't remember, he lay in bed, trying to block out the noise. Once again, there was a small knock on the door, opening a few seconds later to Techno. He made the hand gesture, and Tommy followed. 

They went to Techno's room, which was soundproof, and the PC was on. Techno sat down in the gamer chair, pulling Tommy onto his lap (platonic wtf were u gonna think). 

"Chat this is my brother Tommy. Say 'hi' to chat Theseus." Techno said, motioning to the bright screen. Tommy saw words blurring by.

"Hi! I'm Tommy!" He introduced, chat spamming even faster. 

"Yes chat I was not lying- Tommy say 'subscribe to Technoblade'."

"Subscribe to Technobade!"

"No- Tommy it's Technob-L-ade."

"Technobade."

"No- *sigh*. Nevermind. Tommy wanna play Bedwars?"