Technodad UA

Long awaited UA is here!

Not much of the UA is around, so I decided to contribute, enjoy!

Btw 'this text' means present time, 'this text' meaning a memory. The underlined text thats on rn is me, the writer of this story and commentating. Hi. You eaten today? Had some sleep? Gotten up? Watched a stream? Left a vote? Okay, apart from the stream bit, if you haven't, do it.

You might wanna read the different text fonts separately cuz it gets a bit confusing.

Enjoy!

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._

Tommy stood getting ready for war. He was sharpening his axe, knowing it would probably go through his oldest 'brother's' head. He was mad that his 'brother' decided to join his torturer.

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._

Technoblade walked through the harsh, snowy climate. He needed to get home. He needed someone to take care of little Theseus. The blood god looked down to the bundle of blankets, hoping that the baby didn't have frostbite. He was sleeping, thankfully, and Techno went faster. The wind whipped around, and Techno stumbled to the door. He was away for a year, so he needed to get himself and the one month old infant to Phil's place. Techno finally stumbled to Phil's house, banging the door down with one fist. Phil finally opened the abused door to a snow covered Techno. Phil pulled his son into a hug.

"Watch the child!" Techno said, panicking. He shoved off his father to a crying Theseus.

"Don't worry, Theseus, everything's fine." Techno cooed, trying to stop the baby's cries. Phil stood shocked at Techno's emotions showing to the infant called Theseus. Techno walked in, still comforting the baby. He sat down, the baby finally quieting down. Phil sat down opposite of a smiling Techno, wanting an explanation.

"You brought home an orphan." Phil said bluntly, seeing it as the only reasonable thing, which is true.

"He's not an orphan."

"Then why do you have him?"

"Yeah, I may or may not have had a baby." Techno said, allowing the child to hold a finger. Phil was flabbergasted. TECHNO HAD A KID?!

"He'll be used as leverage,"

"The voices might kill him,"

"I have no idea about child phycology,"

"And I can't be a dad yet." Techno finished, looking sadly at the blonde baby in his arms.

"I can take care of him." Phil offered, knowing that Techno was right. The son looked at his father and smiled gratefully as his own son giggled.

"His name's Theseus Trusty Tomathy Careful Danger Kraken Icarus Detective Innit Blade Soot Craft." Techno said to Phil, knowing that it was impossible for anyone but him and Theseus to remember.

"If you were wondering." Techno added, smirking at Phil trying to memorize it.

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._

Tommy watched the TNT rain down from the heavens, destroying everything beneath. He just couldn't believe the nation he put his blood, sweat, and tears into was getting blown up by his very own 'big brother'. He had tears flowing from his eyes as he looked up at the grinning pig.