Revived UA

Very short and based off of shay minecraft on twitter

Ranboo and Tubbo were quietly talking beside Manifold Hotel, trying to work their way through Tubbo's panic attacks. As they were talking, Tubbo saw someone in the distance. He squinted to see who it was, but couldn't tell. As the figure got closer, he saw someone he knew couldn't physically be possible. It was Tommy.

"Ranboo, I'm hallucinating." He said to his platonic husband. Ranboo blinked.

"That's serious. What're you seeing?" He asked Tubbo, concerned. 

"Tommy." Tubbo said, looking at the blonde behind Ranboo. Ranboo turned to see the impossible as well. 

"Hey Tubs. Ranboob." Tommy said, waving slightly with a crooked, broken smile. 

"No. You're dead. You're not real. You're another piece of my imagination, wanting me to die too. You're my nightmares. You're my panic attacks. You're not alive." Tubbo stated firmly, trying to make Tommy leave his mind.

"Uh, Tubbo? I'm seeing Tommy too." Ranboo said uncertainty. Tommy looked extremely hurt, heart shattering. Tubbo's heart started to crack as well, as the Tommys in his mind were usually covered in blood and had a mean, cruel smile, and never showed weakness. They were also a lot more blurrier than the one standing in front of them.

"I... I'm what your nightmares are? Panic attacks?" He asked, voice breaking. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes. His dirty blonde, used to be as bright as sunshine, hair blew with the small, chilly breeze. Tommy walked over to Tubbo. He swung his arms around the small brunette. 

"You have no idea how glad I am to be here." Tommy whispered to Tubbo.

Tubbo hugged back.

Yea not much inspiration sorry