Tiptoe PROMPT pt 3

So were now officially at the rooftop, for both parts! Who the fuck said that last part... >:)

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

In the morning light

"H-hey, I don't know you, or what you've been through, but please step away from the edge." The person pleaded. Tommy had caught himself, his foot stumbled with shock. Slowly, Tommy turned around to see his 'saviour'. They had long, back-length hazelnut hair, heterochromic blue and brown-gold eyes, pink sweater with a rainbow on it, purple skirt, a pink headband, and looked to be about his age. Tommy stepped towards her, then stumbling into her open arms. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Let my roots take flight

"I don't know who you are, what's happened in your past, what's happening in your life now, or what's in your head, but please don't end it yet. There's still hope." She said to him. Tommy's dam broke again, first for Ranboo a month ago, and now for a complete stranger.  They stood there, sobbing or comforting, until the sun went down. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Let me fall above

"Can you tell me why you were gonna fall? And don't say it was an accident. I'm a complete stranger, I won't put it up online, any of that shit." They whispered.

"Well, school's tough... I was in seventh grade, it's different from sixth... I don't know how I'll deal with eighth... my best friend does not like me anymore, he's replaced me by the new kid... guess he's not new now that he's been at school for a year... my brother and father fight all the time, brother has bipolar and maniac episodes... other brother depressed and won talk to me anymore... forgetting everything, always have a headache, eating less, think I have depression myself, guess jumping sorta proves it..." Tommy ranted. The person nodded along.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Like a vicious dove 

"You really need a hug..." They said, pulling Tommy closer. 

"I'm Tommy..." He muttered to her, words blowing away with the night wind.

"I'm Bricheve, you can call me Bri." They introduced. 

"Why were you up here..?" Tommy asked Bri.

"Same reason as you. When I saw you, I had to save you, no matter how much I wanted to join you." Bri replied, shocking Tommy. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

They don't see me come

"I feel stupid now, you need hugs." Tommy said, hugging her.