Heather PROMPT

Im deffo not tommy here...

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater

"Pshahaha!" Tubbo laughed, wiping tears from his eyes. On the opposite side sat a grumbling Tommy, in one of Tubbo's biggest sweaters. It was a nicely knit one, a sort of mellow colour.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You said it looked better on me than it did you

"Tubbo! It looks so bad on me!" Tommy groaned, his best friend giggling now, laughter subsiding. 

"Nooooo! It looks better on you then me!" Tubbo argued, taking out his phone to take a photo. Tommy started to yell and grab the phone, but the click of the phone camera was already heard.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Only if you knew how much I liked you

Constantly, through text or in person, Tommy would try to tell Tubbo how much he liked him. How much Tommy was glad Tubbo was his friend. The words just didn't form in the blonde's mouth, or his fingers couldn't type it out. 

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

But I watch your eyes as she

Tommy looked over to Tubbo in maths. He wasn't looking back, unlike usual. He was looking at the new kid, Ranboo. His brown eyes sparkled as Ranboo stood up, making his way past Tubbo. Tubbo's glimmering eyes followed the boy all the way out the room.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Walks by

Tommy didn't even know how to explain what he felt when he saw the two standing together, or Tubbo fixing Ranboo's uniform, or when they linked arms, or when Tubbo went over to Ranboo's desk every break. Tommy sort of felt... empty. A shell of himself. Hollow. Numb.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

What a sight for sore eyes

Wilbur and Phil were fighting again. It was happening fairly often, keeping Tommy up all night. Techno either ignored it or left the house, but Tommy couldn't do that, seeing as they lived a ten minute drive from town. Techno simply took the car to go to a friends house or to a party, though Tommy thought his brother would probably sit in the bathroom or at the back of the room. After a long weekend of screaming and destruction, Tommy was actually happy to be back in school and seeing Tubbo, but the brunette boy didn't truly share those feelings.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Brighter than the blue sky