Angel of Death PROMPT

Got a prompt lol, will be told at the end

It was a normal night for Tommy. He worked at the L'Manburg Hospital at Essempi City, doing the night shift. He was sweeping the floor around a terminal patient's room, from what the sign said it was a G. Davidson. A man sat outside the door, weeping. He was a blonde, there until nurses have to drag him to the bathroom or force feed him. He had his crying episodes at least once a day. Tommy was pretty sure they were fiancés. 

A man comes down the hall. He definitely wasn't a doctor, but seemingly had nothing worng with him. He had hay blonde hair, green turtleneck, black jeans and coat, and a white and green striped bucket hat. He was going over to Davidson's room. Tommy stepped forward.

"Sorry sir, only family allowed." He said clearly. The man sitting on a shitty hospital chair looked up in confusion, along with a few nurses making their rounds. The guy blinked.

"You can see me?" He asked. Now Tommy was suspicious too. He nodded. The man pulled a scythe from the shadows.

"Kid, you just told the Angel of Death that he couldn't claim a soul." He said, gently pushing Tommy aside. He stepped forward, phased through the door, and a few seconds later, G.Davidson's heart monitor went flat. Everyone immediately rushed in, including the fiancé. No one cared though, they kept trying and trying with the defibrillators. Tommy was at the back of the room. He saw the man, the Angel of Death, with his hand on G. Davidson's ghostly shoulder. 

Now that Tommy could see him properly, he felt his heart cracking. G. Davidson had messy brown hair and heterochromia. He had one blue eye, one brown. He had on a hospital gown, though it was slowly changing into what Tommy believed to be black sweatpants and a blue hoodie. He also had a single earring and engagement ring. He was sobbing at the sight of the blonde man, which he called 'Dream', the man doing the same, but with 'George'. 

The nurses announced time of death, and they all left the room solemnly, dragging Dream along. Tommy watched as the Angel of Death guided George to another door. When he pulled it open, instead of seeing the next room, there was a brilliant white light. George's eyes sparkled, and he stepped in with a moment's hesitation and comforting whispers from the Angel of Death.

That was interesting. He thought as he went to put his cleaning items away.