Baby PROMPT

Yes, I have a book dedicated to adopted tommy, but that's when tommys 12, this ones when hes adopted as a baby to 10 year olds wilbur and techno.

"Boys! Come here!" Phil yelled for his two sons, Wilbur and Technoblade. The two ten year olds came running to the room. Phil had kept the door locked for the past two months, and the twins had been wondering what was in there. When the part-piglens went up, they found the door cracked open.

Being the curious kids they are, Techno pushed open the door. Phil was sitting in a chair beside a crib. Wilbur gasped. Phil smiled and gestured for them to go over. The boys complied, grinning/raising an eyebrow. They put their hands onto the side of a crib to see a baby. The child was probably three months old, with blonde hair that shined in the sun's rays. His eyes were like the sea, and he was dressed in a red onesie and a bib with a little raccoon pressed on. To his left was a cow plush, to the right sat a rattle.

"Wilbur, Techno, this is your new baby brother Tommy." Phil said.

"Can I hold him?!" Wilbur asked loudly. Phil nodded and got up, gently picking Tommy up. Wilbur plopped onto the ground, as did Techno. Phil placed Tommy facing Wilbur, and he stared for a second before saying/screaming one thing;

"So cute!!!"

Wilbur repositioned Tommy so that he was being held in a more babyish way, before four eyes landed on his hair. The twins eyes gleamed and they had the same thought: 'gold'. They had stars in their eyes and Techno pat Tommy's seemingly golden locks, Wilbur staring intently, Tommy reaching up with his tiny hands to grab Wilbur's face, and Phil watching it all. The man was glad that his adopted twins were okay with the new addition.

Tommy was now officially 8 months old. The almost-toddler was in his red onesie and custom stitched 'Tommy.' bib, with Techno being barefoot with his maroon jeans and pig-in-a-crown emote red shirt. Tommy was with Techno in the living room, playing with his three plush cows, Henry, Harvey, and Harold. Techno was reading, every minute or so looking up at his baby brother, but this time when he looked, Tommy was getting up. Quickly shutting Art of War, the eleven year old got down onto the ground and held Tommy's tiny hands. The boy took it as an 'okay' to start walking. Techno was surprised at first, but as Tommy made wobbly steps around, Techno followed on two knees. This had happened before, but Techno wasn't the one to do it.

"H-hey! Slow down!" Is what Techno said while Tommy went around the room with a determined face and blue pacifier. Techno tried to let his brother walk on his own to gloat at Wilbur, but the child fell face first, not hitting the ground because of Techno's quick reflexes.

Wilbur and Phil came into the room, and the two plopped down onto the wooden floorboards. Techno gently let go of Tommy's little hands, and with a resolute expression made his shaking steps to Phil. Wilbur was chanting 'go!' 'go!' and Techno was staring at Tommy making another step on his own. Phil had his arms open with a gentle smile, ready to catch his youngest if needed. Tommy made it to Phil's arms, and the twins were cheering and dancing around the house while Tommy made gurgling noises into Phil's hoodie.

Two months after Tommy took five steps to Phil, the ten-month-old was dashing around the house. The three older males had to take turns rushing after the child and making sure that he didn't accidentally commit arson or minor terrorism. Wilbur was on duty that hour, and Tommy finally calmed down. He allowed himself to be picked up by Wilbur, Techno beside them both. Tommy was in his red hoodie and had his eyebrows furrowed. Wilbur was confused.

"Techie!" Tommy said. Both boys looked at their baby brother.

"Not Techie, Wilbur!" He scolded the boy as Techno looked smug next to him.