29. Lets Talk

A//N: Okay but how did this gain traction so quickly?! Thank you for 900 reads! Ahh!

You're just trying to withstand what this is doing to you, the drone is still pushing against you as though it's flying and you're using everything to hold it back, your body is in a constant state of danger right now. You were just waiting just listening for her to start talking "(Y/N) please for the love of God, give Wanda the missile!" Loki yelled, unable to get close. You panted, just a bit longer, just a bit longer and you'll hand it over but damn it you were going to wait just a moment longer hold out-

"This action is unwise child," you said then widened your eyes before smirking, that definitely wasn't you

"So you do speak... If you agree to talk to me I'll give it to Wanda, I swear."

Another moment of silence

"We will speak in your dreams once you make the handoff. Be ready."

You smiled "I've been ready for five years doll," you said, then looked at them, Wanda held out her arms and took control of the drone, and you dropped your powers. Almost instantly your arms fell to your side before you leaned backward, falling into a blissful sleep as Thor and Loki ran to you.

'Warm'

You blinked your eyes a bit then looked around, seeming to be in a white room, a void-type room, but it didn't bother you, you were sitting upright in a comfortable chair. After a moment a scene assembled around you in your room in the attic, your chair turned into your bed, and you remained in place. Suddenly Wanda phased into being before you "Wait, Wanda?" you asked confused. 

She shook her head "No" she said, in Sol's ethereal voice, taking you back a bit, it was soft and sounded laden with honey. She smiled and sat beside you "Okay... Sol, it's nice to... Officially meet... I have so many questions." you said, shaking your head, she nodded "I don't doubt you do... I'm sorry it took this long for me to be able to contact you." she said then laced her fingers. You shifted so you sat cross-legged on the bed, looking at her "I guess I'll start with... Why me?" she nodded a little before smiling

"You were one of many vessels one... The only one to let the process complete."

"The process... Of you possessing me?"

"Somewhat... It's a star alignment thing... You and several others were born at the time the prophecies of Mani and I's death were announced. The universe was making steps to repair itself, to prepare to start again."

You nodded a little, looking at your hands, anger built up inside you as she reached out and tried to touch you "I understand I caused you a great deal of pain-" you smacked her hand away and stood, glaring at her. You pointed at her, tears stinging your eyes"You have no idea what you have done... This whole thing has royally.... FFFFFUCKED MY LIFE!" you screamed, almost spitting as she looked down. 

You shook your head "Everyone in my life thought I was insane, and I had to deal with everyone within 100 miles of bedroom thoughts. I was cut off by my family, I was forced to cut off my friends! Everyone that ever cared about me I had to push away for my sanity, and that didn't help! I assume you're the one that's healed me every time I've tried to make it stop?-" 

She meekly nods 

"-Oh! There we go! The FIRST SOLID ANSWER I'VE GOTTEN IN FIVE YEARS!" you yelled dramatically before falling back onto the bed, breathing heavily then sitting up "And you know I could have lived with ALL of that." you said. She snapped her head up to you "-I could have lived with all of those times I cried myself to sleep from loneliness, just wanting someone to hold me without hearing how much of a burden I am. I could have... If you had just talked to me..." tears began pouring out involuntarily"Why wouldn't you just reach out to me? Tell me! Tell me why I had to suffer!" you screamed, going to hit her but she blocked and pulled you into a hug as you collapsed and just sobbed into her.