53. Can We Keep It?

You looked at the camp to assess the damages... Your sniper rifle, the food, and some camping gear were intact... However, your uniform and the equipment it was resting on did not. You sighed "Great..." you trailed off then stood "Okay, I guess we're doing this," you said, cocking your pistol, grabbing your sniper rifle and a couple of ration packs before standing, still in underwear, but fully loaded "Okay, so he only comes after humans... Fun." you said. Nightwolf sighed "Yes... But if you'd like, I have an idea." she said, making you arch a brow "I'm listening."

After a bit of explaining, It was a good idea but there was a small risk factor, basically, you were bait, since you were now the only human left. Nightwolf would make sure he found you by finding him first, luring him over with your uniform in her mouth and you'd jump down on top of him and teleport you two. You sighed a little. "Then, once I'm back and get healed, I'll talk to Fury about bringing you back to the compound and you can talk to Stephen about getting this cursed fixed," you explained. You two were back to back so you could speak "Okay... But how do I know you'll come back? I have no assurance." she said, making you chuckle "Smart, very smart... Here" you said, taking off your necklace with Loki's ring on it. 

You pressed your lips together in thought before handing it to her "This ring... Is very precious to me" she said, you heard sniffing "I can tell you've worn this a lot." she said, making you laugh "Yeah you could say that." you said. You sniffled and looked around "Okay, and I'll just ask you to wait here for us, okay?" you asked, feeling her bob behind you as she nodded. You smiled "Okay... Now go" you said before standing and turning, she changed, grabbed your uniform then nodded a 'Good Luck'. She darted off at the mountain, you huffed "Man I hope she's on our side... Still though, Werewolves are a thing... I gotta tell Serena'' you murmured, waiting patiently. 

You grabbed the Satphone, the ONLY PIECE OF EQUIPMENT to survive, thank god "Package inbound, T-Minus... Whenever it gets here, be advised, coming in hot" you said after getting back "What do you mean whenever it gets here? Agent?" you shrugged "I don't know like-" you jumped hearing a mighty roar, the trees trembled and birds flew away at the sound, then you heard running. You bit your lip "Okay, so its T-Minus like five minutes? Brace yourselves!" you said then pocketed it, running over the plan in your head as you teleported up into the tree. 

You huffed a little then looked over, seeing trees get knocked around like foam noodles, you gulped a little, this thing was getting scarier and scarier by the second. After a bit you were finally able to see Nightwolf running away from a wolf-like creature, but it was hard to eye a shape, it dwarfed even the werewolf that dwarfed you! It was shaped like a wolf, but its eyes glowed red and a black mist seemed to emanate from it! You watched carefully as she lured it over "Thats it..." she ran closer as you prepared to jump down, Nightwolf was having a hard time getting away and it look like she'd already been hurt! You winced a little but shook it off, you could help her later! After a moment she passed under you which was your cue! You hopped down as the Beast got close and closer until...

CLANG

You landed on the back of him, smirking in victory before you teleported to the cage. Thankfully, the cage was just barely big enough to hold it, but just barely. Before you could move, the beast turned and grabbed you by its teeth, thinking quickly you put your spear in to keep his mouth open, but you were still in the back of its teeth. The top half of your body jutting out from its mouth as you screamed, you tried desperately to teleport out of its cold hard grip, "I NEED HELP I CAN'T TELEPORT!" you yelled before screaming in pain as the beast attempted to close its jaws. A flurry of soldiers ran over to the cage and opened fire to tranquilize the beast, however...

CLANG

CLANG

P-Toink

CLANG