Chapter 44

Why don't you understand I want some time with youALONE!

I want some time with you
ALONE!

D R I S H T I

Everything was finalized after a major fight with Romi for no reasonable reason. Natasha would be staying with Divya, and Romi with Vicky, ignoring that Romi was still not talking to Vicky. The only question left was which room they would be taking.

It was either Rakshit giving up his room or me because one of the free rooms was a complete mess and when I say mess, it meant cleaning the room would take five to six hours.

Rakshit stayed silent for a while before coming up with his solution for the girl's room as the guys had already left for the empty room upstairs "You can sleep in my room, you won't have any problem"

"No no, it's okay. Why are you both giving up your rooms? I can adjust on the couch" Divya pointed at Natasha and smiled at her mischievously "and she can adjust on the kitchen slab lol"

"I'm not a damn cockroach Divya" Natasha glared at Divya "If I'm on the kitchen slab why don't you stay in the freezer for the night?"

"Your petty attempt wasn't funny" Divya sighed.

Rakshit was continuously telling them it was okay for them to take his room but Divya was not agreeing to his pleas. According to her, she did not feel comfortable taking his room, and being the owner of the house there should be no way he should be randomly giving his privacy.

This drama was taking far more time than I expected it to take. Since the time we decided to return, I had been waiting for us to be alone and here we were stuck between the talk of the rooms.

"You can take my room if you like" The words were said out of frustration but I didn't actually have a problem with them staying in my room though.

"What?!"

"Yeah, why don't you girls go and sleep in my room. It's been a long journey and I am! I mean, Rakshit and I are so tired. He was constantly complaining about how he wanted to take some rest since this morning but he couldn't"

"When did I?" Rakshit's face expressed shock while Divya started wiggling her eyebrows at me. Reason: She knew I was already looking forward to spending some time with Rakshit and my lack of patience showed my desperation.

"Shut up. I'm talking, right?" Pinching his arm, I whispered in his ear ignoring the sound of pain he made after the pinch. "Go get some sleep. I'm taking him with me"

Things were going on real fast but I was so eager to get some time alone with him which was not possible with everyone being around. Rakshit, who was not understanding any part of my plan to take him away, got himself out of my grip and asked them if they needed a tour of the kitchen and the room so that if they needed anything at night they didn't have a problem.