Chapter 57

It feels Lovely To be lovedBut In the endI know

It feels Lovely
To be loved
But In the end
I know

THE HEART IS MEANT TO BE BROKEN

D R I S H T I

Everyone has their own choices, their own reactions and their own feelings which nobody can understand. We all work differently, I was the following kind of person

The one who would not talk about it to others but won't shut up bragging about it in front of best friends.

It had been four days since the kiss, Divya was missing along with Natasha. My stomach was paining with the new gossip inside and the only solution was eating her ears about the topic for about ten minutes.

Guess where did I find them?

Chilling at Divya's home and cheering on coke, happy that they gave us privacy.

I would have loved if my own dad and Romi had the same thinking. Don't know why both of them were joined by Vicky and would be following us everywhere we went.

For some time dad would be busy in his work, but what was the problem with the guys?

Privacy was being invaded this year.

"Drishti, please speak something, what's going on in your mind? We gave you some guys privacy. Firstly you barge at the pool side, scream at us that you had something to tell us and we were not there. And now you are not speaking a word!" Ego problems Divya, ego problems.

"Why should I? Why do you even care? You both are chilling out here and don't even start with privacy! Do you know, Vicky and Romi had their eyes on us the entire time?" I was not surprised when they gave me no reaction to the last sentence, It was just a sigh. What they did was expected.

"Ok, so? What do you want to tell us?" Natasha kept aside her coke and sat on the kitchen shelf beside me as Divya cooked some spaghetti for us, not forgetting the whole table which laden with food.

Food is bae bro, absolute love. The same was for them.

"Yeah we've been waiting for three minutes now, ouch! That hurt" Like another one of her normal beatings of chest, she pointed towards her heart and ran the spatula violently in the pan.

By the way, since when was spaghetti black? Even if you added soy sauce, it would have been brown. Not black.

"I came here to ask for some help. You know, tomorrow is Rakshit's birthday and I have a big big ocean big surprise planned for him!" I clasped my hands happily before my face became dull at the flashback "and the birthday planners I had arranged just ditched me"

Detail that I skipped- they ditched me after I tried bargaining for the first time.

How cheap, man!