Chapter 12

*replacing Caleb with your fav

Neil* *showing teeth*

Pov's POV:

She woke at about 12 in the morning with severe headache. It seemed as if her brain's blood vessels would explode anyone.

"Agh! This is disgusting. My head is exploding like a dynamite" She held her head and tucked it between her legs when a knock was heard.

It was Rakshit.

Any doubt?

"What's your problem? Get in and stop that annoying knock" She yelled from inside and Rakshit entered with a glass of lemonade in his hands.

"How are you feeling princess?"

"Like a volcano going to explode. I guess I drank a 'bit' too much" She exclaimed laying stress on the word 'bit'

"Here, have some lemonade. Your headache will fade away" He passed her the glass which she took without any arguments and started drinking it.

"That headache would go but the big one is still there. Poor me! Wish that would fade away too" He knew it was meant for him but still didn't react. "Do I have to write down and tell to sit?" She shrugged her shoulders and drank the lemonade in one go but the headache was still there.

He sat near her while she was thinking what happened last night. "Thank You" She looked towards the other side moving her hand nervously on her neck.

"For what?"

"For. For. Yesterday you know. All you did. Thanks" He smiled listening to her, happy with the little progress they both made "Now don't laugh too much okay! What's the time?"

"12" she looked at him with that are-you-kidding-me look. "You were completely drunk. You weren't in a state of waking up today. I tried but you were screaming to leave you alone. So, I thought you needed rest and we took a day off"

"You are hectic" She fell at her back and covered her face with the blanket making annoyed sounds.

"Come. Let me give you a head massage" He removed the blanket from her face and took her head in his lap.

Surprisingly, she didn't protest.

He kept massaging her head which made a small satisfied smile cover her lips. When she was all good from the pain which decreased every second while he massaged her head, he kissed her forehead.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Yes I am. I am craving for food. There is a rat race going on inside my small belly" He smiled at the way she spread her arms talking about food "Don't you think you are smiling a lot today? Stop before I sew your lips together"

She tried to speak in her usual serious way but the words came out as if she was herself confused what she would do. More an excuse than a threat.

He acted like he was zipping his lips, locking it with a lock and then handling the key in her hands. She was bitting the inner side of her cheeks trying to hold her laugh and succeeded. But didn't succeed in masking it from Rakshit's gaze.

"Someone is laughing"

"No I am not"

"Yes you are"

"No I am not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" He smirked mischievously at her