Chapter 10

*sighs* I am not sure cuz I feel my brain will explode due to a specific person. I am silent only cuz nothing happened till now.

Planning her murder soon -_-

And yeah! Don't think I don't read stories now. I will be reading some...in installment.

Drishti's POV:

The Tacos on the table were constantly calling me that 'Hail O Drishti! Come and eat us' as usual, he made them. Wow! This man knew what I liked.

After I sat on the table, the aroma of the food stimulated the taste bud on my papillae so badly that I picked up one roll and bit it like a mouse eating cheese.

For the first time it had tasted like this. It tasted different, different than the ones which I always had. It was good, I mean. I felt pleased and serene when food went down my half starved stomach.

Seeing me eat it without throwing any tantrum at him he asked me how it was and if I liked it.

"It's good" I said with a grin, tossing my eyes. I can be really sweet at times. And this was the example that I was actually good.

Nobel peace Prize is mine!

I do never talk badly to anyone, do I?

Not according to me sweety pie. I know I am rude to some but I always speak what I want to. So it's not my fault if I don't like them.

"How was your first day princess?"

"Don't ask!"

"Why?"

"You know what happened?"

"No. How would I if you don't tell me?" Somewhere I thought he was mocking at me but let it be.

"Ok! So, listen" I narrated him the whole incident that took place. About my class, Caleb and yeah cursing Nick Fury and Calla darling too in between. He was listening to the me all the time bearing a patient shrug. Well,

He was a good listener.

At least I could talk with him cuz all day long I would be having no one to talk to out of myself. But how much me time would I enjoy more? I was already getting bored binging 'Vampire Diaries' continously.

It wasn't that I wasn't interested. It was that I wanted to talk to someone who would just listen to me paying all attention towards what was being spoken without any stupid sort of mind diversion.

"And this...is how my day went" Finally the story came to an end and so did my food. "How was yours?"

What?

Can't a person do some formality asking how was his day?

"Mine was good" He narrated me how he applied for the basketball team and the trials were the next week.

"Good luck for that" After these words had unknowingly found a way out of my mouth, he looked at me rather wierdly.

"Thank You"

"Don't think I like you or something. I just wished you luck" Saying this I shtugged my shoulders and left for my room but stopped in the midway as a thought came to my mind.

I turned to face him while he was busy doing the dishes hummingbird some song which I didn't hear.

"Rakshit?" He looked at me with a questioning look "What about your job? You told me you will go from tomorrow but didn't tell me the time"

He had told me yesterday that he found a job and will be out sometimes which meant me being alone like a freaking idiot roaming in this house.

"From 5 to 10" What the freakin hell!

"Do you mean that I will be alone for thise freaking 5 hours? How could you just leave me so? Why can't you return early? Don't you care about me? What about all those things? You said you cared for me. Was that a lie?"

I couldn't keep my cool. He told me that he would be me always and now he was telling me that he won't be beside me.

Firstly college and then till night! Which meant we had only a few US hours.

"What about the US time?" Unknowingly these words again left my mouth. Why did I even say us? He was probably gonna think that I was foolish enough to start falling in love with him.

"Calm down Princess"

"Calm down? Like seriously" I screamed at him and rused towards him before I held him from his arms "How could you do this to me?"

"Hey! Calm down calm down!" He held me from my shoulders and pulled me into a hug to calm my state. Once my mind was back to normal I pushed him gently.

"You know what? Go wherever you want to. I simply don't have the habit of being alone and I don't like it. No problem! Cuz if my asking you to stay here makes you feel that I have some stupid feelings for you then I would be glad dying alone"

"When did I say that?" That's just a 2 minute compilation of me being a professional overthinking and a fool.

"Quiet" He placed a finger on his lips like an obedient little one and listened to all the outbursts I had for him.

The moment I was out of breath after barking for this much long time, he pulled out a glass and poured some water into it making me drink it.

After I drank it I tucked my hairs back and again started yelling at him. This thing happened over five times because he looked least interested.

How much resilient could he remain?

Was this even possible?

"And now. I am going to my room and watching some movies. Thank You!" I took a deep drawn breath and looked at him.

I saw the glass of water in his hands. Without saying anything but throwing daggers at him through my eyes I attached my lips to the glass while he lifted the glass so that I could drink the water.

As I was going upstairs I intentionally hid myself behind the stairs and watched him. He again started the dishes and was bladdering something.

What are you?

Five?

He looked cute though. Those childish expressions and acting was looking cute at him.

Suddenly I realized that he was mimicking someone. That too very badly and stupidly as if...wait.

Was he mimicking me?

Good afternoon!

Hope you liked this update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay healthy, stay happy and spread love. And leave madness and insanity a few of you.

Enjoy your day!