Epilogue

Don't blame me if you find this part messy. I lost 700 words because the network glitched.

We were never perfect We had differences But if we had given upWe wouldn't have beenWhere we stand today

We had differences
But if we had given up
We wouldn't have been
Where we stand today

T H E   L E G E N D
( M E )

It was the day of Drishti's graduation. Rakshit had already graduated two years before her and started his boxing career once again. Drishti was now not the sane person she was. These two years she had a hard time changing because no one was forgiving her. But he was always there for hwr and and helped her in confronting everyone.

She was strong, she was confident, she was still sassy but this time the bitterness and the class was gone. She was one of the most loved students in the university now.

Rakshit was sitting in the audience with Sarthak Sharma and waiting for Drishti's turn to receive her degree.

The principal called her name and her loved ones clapped for her. As she received her graduation degree letter, she was seen whispering something in the principal's ears. The dean smiled and handed her the mike.

Drishti took in a deep breath and lifted the mike to an appropriate height. "Good afternoon everyone. I know that some time ago, none of you liked me and today, I'm standing here, liked by most of you. I was never the understanding or the polite person and thought everyone's love and care was fake. Filled with anger and hatred, I even fought with my dad and did not talk to him for months when he got me married to the person who became an angel in my life. That was my dad's best decision. I thank him for making that decision which changed my life" Her dad smiled at her from the crowd and looked at Rakshit who was admiring his wife. "The person who changed me is special for me, I never expected anyone to be this special. It was the man sitting there" she pointed towards Rakshit who was sitting in the first row and smiled.

"I don't know how he loved me so much that depsite everything I did, despite every single insult I threw at him, everu heartbreak that came his way because of me, he never left my side. He was always there for me, beisde me. Through this entire journey from being sour to sweet, he helped me being the true person I was with some good modifications. He was with me at my worst, and will be with me when I am at my best" she descended from the stairs and walked towards him.

As she reached near him, she forwarded her hand and asked him to stand. Happy with her actions, he stood up holding her hand.

"I don't know if I will ever be able to love you as much as you love me but I know that I LOVE YOU. I love you with all my heart" The crowd awed at the confession and the blush on Rakshit's face. "So Rakshit"