Chapter 56

Some momentsCan't be explianedBecause they areJust too beautiful

Some moments
Can't be explianed
Because they are
Just too beautiful

R A K S H I T

The party was over soon after I told Drishti that I wasn't feeling well and the music and the guests gave me a severe headache, trust me it wasn't a good idea. You never know what a single word that escaped your mouth can do, Same was the case with me.

I stood in the corridor terrifyingly watching Drishti who went near stairs and announced the party over. Do you think it was normal?

Let me remind you that she was Drishti and she could do anything, at any time and she did not need a reason for that.

'I'm so sorry everyone but the party is over. The loud music is really affecting me, my head is paining a lot and I know how understanding and pure hearted all our guests are. I truly believe it from the bottom of my heart that you will leave now, after having the dinner. I thank you guys so much' Her words were followed by some buttering and I realized

Damn, she was good at buttering.

And she was crazy.

Do you know why I hate my luck?

Because when Drishti was forcing me to remove my coat and relax, just like a dramatic and romantic movie scene we fell on the sofa and she still was removing my coat.

I loved life

Until Sarthak dad and Romi entered and witnessed this extremely beautiful moment.

Being a dad, Sarthak Sharma could not say anything so he left. Being an extremely shameless half pervert, Romi wriggled his eyebrows inappropriately and gave me a thumbs up along with an 'all the best' as he left.

Coming back from the flashback, I smiled as Drishti pressed my head to sooth the pain. Even if it was equivalent to someone hammering my head, I was quiet enjoying it and thought of making the excuse everyday.

"You know Rakshit, this is my favorite pass time. Sitting her at night and admiring the stars, aren't they beautiful?" her hands crawled from my forehead to my neck and embraced me as she leaned back on her seat while I rested myself in her soft hold.

At present, we were in her balcony, lying on the little bed in a corner and adored the beauty that illuminated the sky, surrounded by its naughty small kins, adding to the seduction the night hid in itself.

"I agree, but not more beautiful than me" The surroundings lightened up a little as we joked about how weird we could get at times, shared about our past lives, childhood. It went all so smooth until she asked me about my fast life, her longevity of knowing it wasn't hidden from me. "We'll talk of this another time Drishti, not now"

"But Rakshit, I don't know anything about you and I honestly feel stupid for that. We have been married for eight months and I don't know about your past life or anything. I am impatient, you know that" Was I going to tell her anything about me?