Chapter 45

It hurts But I'm stillHolding onto the feelingThat we're meant to be together

Holding onto the feeling
That we're meant to be together

D R I S H T I

"I'm bored. Let's talk"

"I'm tired Drishti, not now" Rakshit pulled the blanket over my head and placed a pillow on his ears which was just for a dramatic expression.

I tried shaking him but he wasn't responding to the disturbance just like a corpse, so I curled up near him and placed my head on his shoulder "I wasn't really asking"

"Same here" He pushed my back on the pillow, and yawned in tiredness. "You've have had some sleep today but after we returned from the forest, I've been practicing for the match. After the match we caught the bus and later the train. I didn't sleep anywhere Drishti. I'm tired"

"Of me?"

"Can you stop it?"

"Sorryyyyy" I screamed in his ears earning a slight punch from him and I knew, Disturbing him would be equivalent to death. But somewhere my over energetic mouth couldn't restrain itself from opening, followed the working of my vocal cords.

Can I call it involuntarily?

Please

Slightly moving from my position, I leaned over his head and got closer to his ear "Can we at least play a small round of rapid fire? Actually I'm seriously bored" the moment, Rakshit lifted his face and looked at me with a murderous look. "Never mind. Good night"

It was hard to control myself from speaking for the next thirty minutes till he was finally sleeping. His arm was wrapped around my waist while his face which was initially placed on my pillow moved to my shoulder.

I should've stayed up in the train.

Getting bored

How about a night snack?

Why so creative Drishti? Err, talented. Yeah, why so talented?

All I had to do was wait for Rakshit to losen his hold on me so that I could escape. As Rakshit turned to the other side in sleep after ten to twelve minutes, I slowly slipped away from him and went outside the room towards the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge to find myself something to eat but my attention was grabbed by a the sound of two people talking upstairs. The voices were definitely masculine, making me realize that they were Romi and Vicky.