Chapter 107 - The World Vs. Them

"Shameless bastards," Tin's father, Tri Phiravich, said as anger filled him. He knew very well who they were.

The enemies outside who had the assignment of eliminating everyone within the medical facility were part of the United Nations' peacekeeping force. A secret security council meeting was held by the major powerful countries such as the United States, China, Russia, Great Britain, and France. As for the reasoning for the extermination of two supreme rulers? They were considered a threat to the balance of power and stability in the world. Since both Tin and Can were both together, whatever it was that they wanted to do, they would be impossible to be stopped. They were considered as an unstoppable force. They pose a threat to the other major powers and their national interests in world affairs. If these two decided to disclose and punish them in regards to the matters of corruption, hidden secrets, and scandals within the United Nations, then the organization itself would lose its reputation and cause discord among the members. It took time for the major players within the organization to have control and spread great influence within it, so they were not willing to waste all of their efforts that took them to be in the highest positions of power that they were in right now. They cannot let the two of them make a move against them at all!

Of course, the major players within the organization would never dare make a move against the two supreme rulers. They knew what was at stake and the possibility of destroying them was just impossible. Still, they did not lose hope and kept their surveillance for any opportunity that they could use to eliminate the two. When they received the news that there was a major incident that happened to both the supreme rulers, it was certainly a once-in-a-lifetime blessing for these members. It was perhaps the only chance that they could defeat these two. So, with such crucial information that they received, the top player for each major country quickly met for a secret security council meeting and created an intricate plan. It was now or never.

These schemers put a lot of effort into their extermination plan until it was considered perfect as the risk of failure would be catastrophic. Failing was not permitted as death would be the price if it did happen.

All available resources and most powerful soldiers under their disposal were called for active combat. They knew that the other side had intelligence agents within, but so they were as well. Gathering intelligence and countering the others' moves were their specialty. How could have they survived with their atrocious evil deeds for this long?

Soon, the plan was executed and the mobilization of forces was done in utmost secrecy that the other party was left speechless and surprised.

"This was something to be expected, but they came here too soon," uttered with annoyance by the necklace that contains the spirit of Tin's grandfather.

"What's happening?" asked by Ae with confusion evident on his face. Not only him, but the others as well were unaware of what was happening.

"Someone must have told them," Grandmaster Khang frowned. They have planned carefully for this day, but someone has leaked their plans. Now, they were in a much more dangerous situation in such a period of a delicate operation. Who could be the traitor?

Grandmaster Khang looked around the building and momentarily judged all the individuals currently present. It was hard to determine at this moment. He could not waste time for interrogation.

"All long-range magic users, get in position and start the siege! Defense team, make sure not to allow targets inside to blow us off!" one of the commanding officers shouted.

"YES SIR!" the soldiers shouted back. Soon, the layers of defenses of the U.N. Peacekeepers were put up as the long-range mages began chanting hard-hitting magical spells.