Chapter 76 - Ending Evil

<unedited>

After the atmosphere in the medical room has calmed down, Can proceeded to ask Tin more questions regarding the matters of the outside world.

"Tell me Tin, what are you planning to do to end this?" Can asked with seriousness and worry in his voice.

Since there was no point to hide everything, Tin confessed.

Taking a deep breath, he said "I was going to the three different locations where Ae's father could be hiding and destroy him. Your master could be also in one of those locations."

Both Can and Pete's eyes widened. Both of them were surprised. "What? Why are you looking for Ae's father?" Can asked. He has met Ae's father before when he would hang out with Ae in his mansion. Although they would rarely meet, every time they would interact, Ae's father would show kindness towards him. There was no sense of wickedness or malice from him. With Tin's implication on what he said about him, Can was now questioning about Ae's father's true nature.

Pete was shocked the most. He seemed to have figured it all out. Although he had suspicions before, he never thought that it was all real. He looked at Ae who was resting soundlessly and thought how would he handle this truth about his own father: Master Tanapon.

Tin did not hesitate and explained about Ae's father's connection to the cult, the missing people, and the King of the Beasts. After his revelation, both Can and Pete somehow felt lost. They just could not believe that Master Tanapon could be so wicked.

"So, the death of my close friend was his own doing," Pete said with anger building up inside him. With a scoff, he continued, "That means that him going to the funeral to send his condolence was just an act. How despicable."

(A/N: Refer to Chapter 4.)

As for Can, he continued to ask another question. "The death of many righteous elementalists, you could've prevented it from happening. Why didn't you act?"

Tin replied, "It was necessary."

"Necessary?" Can asked. "They were innocent."

Looking into his eyes, Tin explained, "Would you believe that in the future, they would cause another war? They would call it 'Pure Cleansing'."

Having the power to see the future, the Gods seemed to give Tin a quite clear vision regarding the future of this world. In that vision, the world was thrown into a world war that would cause massive destruction at a point that there was no recovery. It was considered to be the last war, because, at the end, no one would be left. As for the culprits, it was none other than the Righteous Elementalists. After the current war with B.S.G and the cult, the Righteous Elementalists would form new alliances and conduct cleansing or pure removal of those that they deemed 'evil' from this world. This meant that B.S.G, the cult members, Demonic Elementalists and different minority groups would be eliminated completely.

Although Tin was the most powerful person, he knew very well that he would be severely weakened or he could die after the fight with Ae's father. When that happens, he would not have the capability to stop the Righteous Elementalists from its mission to annihilate other groups.

So, in order to prevent another future war that would jeopardize the entire peace and life on earth, he has decided to sacrifice the Righteous Elementalists.

In the end, who would the public blame for this current war? It would not be B.S.G or the cult. It would be Tin. Why? It was because he was the leader of E.A and he did not do anything to prevent it. He was the most powerful person in the world, yet he stood by and did not do anything.