Chapter 60 - Tin's Desire

Later that day, Can and Tin went back to Can's bedroom. Ley and Mrs. Rathavit were currently trying to test the magic tools that Can has given them. There was a lot to test, so it would take some time for the two to finish.

In Can's room, the little beast summoner wanted to check Tin's current status and asked him[Tin] about him[Tin] being a fugitive, yet before he[Can] could even touch him[Tin], his[Can] arm was grabbed.

"Tell me, who was it?" Tin who was sitting in Can's bed asked with a deadly serious face. This sudden change of behavior from Tin surprised and slightly scared Can.

The atmosphere in the room became tense in an instant.

Can gulped his saliva as he said stuttering, "W-What do you mean?"

Tin's mood became more bitter when Can was trying to avoid the topic and feigning ignorance once again.

"I know that you're hiding something from me. Spit it out now!" Tin gripped on Can's arm more firmly as he demanded the little beast summoner.

Can winced from the sudden pain, but it was ignored when he saw that Tin's physical features were changing.

His eyes were turning black and the black veins were starting to show throughout his body. His condition was getting worse all of a sudden! He was just fine this morning!

Breathing heavily and shakily, Tin continued to say loudly, "Tell me! Tell me who was it? Are you scared? I'm here, I'm here to protect you. No one will dare harm you! So, tell me Can, tell me who was it that made you suffer!?"

Tin gripped Can's arm harder without realizing it. At this point, Can felt like his arm was going to break.

"Tin, you're hurting me," Can weakly said as he struggled to pull Tin's hand away from him. Unfortunately, Tin has too much strength, so he was unable to remove his hand away! This damn strong man!

Although Tin's mind was clouded due to anger and the uncontrolled impure spiritual energy flowing in his body, as soon as he realized that he was hurting Can, he stopped.

The black color of his eyes disappeared, but now they were red as if he had sore eyes. Most of the black veins disappeared. His breathing was still unstable as he tried to gasp for air.

His expression of anger has also changed. He felt regretful. It felt quite horrible for him that he hurt Can without even realizing it. He hated the fact that he could not control his emotions. He was well aware that his body and mind were being affected by the impure spiritual energy.

When he released Can from his grasp, he saw the purplish bruise on his arm. His eyes widened in guilt. How could he do this to him?

Can quickly stepped back a few steps. With Tin's worsening condition, it would be hard to determine what would happen next.

Seeing that Can was moving away from him, Tin felt a sting in his heart. He would not blame Can for acting this way. It was his own doing that this happened.

Unexpectedly, after seeing his sorry expression, Can was unable to resist and slowly moved forward again. It was hard for him to ignore Tin after all.

From his storage ring, he pulled out another red health potion for Tin to drink to help him recover.

"Here, drink this first," Can took the cap off the potion and helped Tin drink it.

Caressing Tin's back softly by his bed, Can said, "This should help you calm down."

After drinking the potion, Tin felt dizzy. In a short moment, he had the uncontrollable urge to vomit. It was as if something was trying to get out of his body. He tried to stop it as not to make a mess in Can's bedroom, but he could not do it. At that point, he puked.