Emergence of a Super Android

Trunks rolled his shotgun in hand and blasted a golden expulsion of Ki toward Gohan. The hunter of the resistant element of humanity put up his hands to block the attack. Future Gohan's arms bent a few degrees from the forceful impact but the enhanced Saiyan held his own against the blast, forming his own Kiai field around him that brought Trunks' attack forward a few inches, preparing an uppercut with his free hand to knock Trunks' attack away while his cybernetic one handled the blast.

A sharp snap noise made Gohan's vision race behind him. Trunks slid in from the back, having vanished behind his opponent and moved in from a nasty angle where Gohan having a way to defend himself was the most unlikely. The hunter from the future grunted in pain while Trunks drove right past Gohan, flipping him up in mid-air while Trunks grabbed hold of the Ki blast with his hand and swung it around his axis, popping his shotgun open and slamming the Ki blast right back into the chamber with the Ki mass reducing in size to fit.

"Together we'll save my future from you, Gohan!" Trunks turned to his off-balance opponent and aimed his shotgun point-blank with a resolute expression. Gohan exclaimed in pain when the shotgun went off, detonating the Ki blast right up in Gohan's face and blasting the cybernetically enhanced hunter away from him.

Wrathful Chayote grumbled, taking off in a coating of emerald Ki and racing around the airborne Gohan in a wide arc. She flopped her belly and chest out to smack into the enemy coming her way, having outpaced Gohan to the location where he'd have soon been. A ring-shaped shock wave of aerial pressure expanded from the point of impact as Chayote sent Gohan bouncing back toward her pursuing Super Saiyan partner.

Trunks let out a triumphant battle cry as he swung his sword in a static, up to down angle as if attempting to slice clean through his opponent but Future Gohan spread his arms out, creating a barely visible, lemon-colored force field around him which took the brunt of the sword slash for him. Twirling his sword in one hand, Trunks drove it down again after spinning it horizontally around, gripping its hilt with one hand, Future Trunks brought it upward, busting through Gohan's force field and slashing into the hunter's face and his cybernetic vizor, expelling dark cherry-colored blood and sparks alike.

The sword went back in swiftly and with a slick click, Trunks brought his right with a crunchy thud, switching the punching hand with another cross, just as resonant and vociferous. The attacking arms switched again, then again, then again, becoming near-automated and speeding up rapidly until Trunks' combination of punches became a blinding flurry as the two traveled diagonally upward. Having abused his own arms to the point of numbness, Trunks rolled over in mid-air and brought his hands together, slamming them down with a double ax barrel slam and smashing Future Gohan down into the ground.

"I'll eliminate you here, Gohan, then I'll liberate humanity from 21! Burning Attack!" Trunks proclaimed as his hands went through a rapid switch of arm positions until Trunks settled on having his arms crossed over his chest. Sealing his bold proclamation, Future Trunks extended his hands with his thumbs and index fingers, touching one another and his hands forming a diamond-like shape. A golden energy sphere, radiant with light all over, fired from his hands, hurrying toward his underground and ruffled opponent.

The golden sphere detonated shortly before reaching Future Gohan, expanding into a blinding dome of radiant heat. The intense light even made Chayote cover up even though she's been observing the technique from the sidelines and not taking the brunt of it. It seemed as if though the nova of pure energy would envelop everything and reduce it to rubble, but just before the blast became too intense; it peaked and began drawing back. The aftereffects died out in a flash, leaving just trails of smoke and a blizzard of pelting pebbles.

"Eliminate me?" Gohan hissed, crawling out from the rubble and rising back to his feet. "Are you sure you want to show your back to your partner here? She doesn't seem to be in her right mind..."