The Tables Turn

"What is this? Another transformation?" Frieza tensed up the muscles in his face, stretching it out just to wear the shock off and get a moment to breathe easier in the face of a golden-haired, reborn nemesis that has just deflected the emperor's best attempt at eradicating him.

"It's every bad thing you've ever done, all pain that you've ever caused, and every innocent life you've taken coming back to ensure your defeat. I usually don't like to fight unfair. I'm not a big fan of drawing strength from other people either. The spirit of martial arts is about tempering one's body and soul to prepare for even the greatest challenges ahead but in the face of absolute death and injustice I've reached out to every soul you've ever touched with your corrupting grip and I've found my answer inside them. We've all come together, and I swallowed my principles to awaken a new power. A power that no lone and proud Saiyan could awaken, a power that transcends cruelty and solitude," Goku said staring Frieza down with a sense of serenity in his bemused glare.

The Saiyan oozed a strict sense of justice from his eyes, but he no longer felt pressured or racing against time. The retribution of all those Frieza hurt had all the time in the world and ascended past the point where the tyrant's struggles could have caused harm to it.

"Transcending the state of a Saiyan? Don't you dare, you monkey scum, I'll kill you, I'll kill everyone you hold dear and eradicate the Planet Earth you hold so dear if you do!" Frieza clenched his fists and burst out with a rampant, violet aura as he peaked his current level of power and began slowly raising it, elevating the limits of his roaring Ki but in the face of Goku's newly awakened state even that power-up seemed meaningless.

"That's right, Frieza. The truth stings, doesn't it? For a guy as tough as you, you sure can't handle it well. No matter how much it hurts, don't you dare forget it. Remember it at times when you think about hurting anybody else, destroy or enslave another planet. Remember how a lone warrior calling out to billions of hurt souls and awakened by their rage beat you and don't forget the name of Son Goku, the Super Saiyan!" Goku exploded with a sparkling, golden aura that rivaled Frieza's for a blink and then drowned it out on the second.

Frieza let out a mindless shriek, pointing his finger at Gohan's unconscious body as he built up energy for a Death Beam. But before even a single speck of Ki could accumulate, Goku was already there. The Super Saiyan locked an iron grip around Frieza's wrist, forcing a pathetic whine out of the tyrant as Goku bent Frieza's arm upward, stressing the forearm and wrist so hard that the numbness canceled out the channeling Ki and made Frieza wince and cry out in pain.

Throwing him over his shoulder, Goku sent Frieza hurling further away from the battlefield where he had an array of easy targets. The Super Saiyan himself boomed across the entire space himself with a spinning aerial kick, enveloped with a bright flame of ardor as he drove his kick into Frieza's face, sending the tyrant spinning and breaking his face with a single blow. Goku stopped and repurposed his momentum into a second kick with his other leg at the time of impact, doubling the punishment he inflicted upon his opponent before raising his hands and forming two bumblebee-shade Ki blasts in each hand as he thrust his open palms rapidly, unleashing a barrage of Ki blasts, sending every single hurt voice crying for justice toward the icon of cruelty that each sender of energy across the universe wanted punished. In this way, the Super Saiyan figuratively provided those that sent their energy with a chance to hurt their enemy.

Reeling and panting, Frieza wavered in mid-air, clenching his burns and scrapes before the snapping noise sent his heart tumbling into his heels. The vanished Super Saiyan appeared right behind him, driving a stout sole kick into Frieza's back and bending the emperor's body backward as Frieza's eyes whited out and he spat out heaps of slobber. Goku turned like a whirlwind, kicking, again and again, looking to break Frieza's spine and cripple him–leaving him alive to ponder on his life's mistakes and facing the judgment of those whose lives he had ruined but broken and unable to hurt anyone ever again. The best punishment that Goku could imagine at this time.