Super Namekian VS Super Namekian

"You!" Lord Slug yelled out, pointing his finger to Chayote. "Finally, we meet again. I'll make you pay for all the trouble you've caused me. Killing my priestesses, running off with the Dragon Balls and making a fool out of me!"

Chayote's clenched fists trembled. She wanted to cut herself loose just as much as the giant Super Namekian before her, but that would have been foolish. She could sense the hopeless difference in power between her and Slug right now. The panic that his tremendous power level incited was greater than Lord Frieza's own, and in his current shape Lord Slug surpassed even Turles at his strongest.

It just didn't matter... After all the back-breaking image training she did with Piccolo on their way back, the Zenkai boost after the clash with the Turles' crew on Planet Namek, not even if she heated her Ki up with Hot-Red at its most life-threatening could she even remotely approach that level of power. And yet... Seeing Lord Slug grinning in glee before her made Chayote want to punch his teeth out all the more, despite that massive difference in power.

"Hey, maybe you should leave him to me?" Piccolo glanced to Chayote. "I don't want to break your spirit, but you don't stand any better of a chance against him than Goku and the others did. You're just not on that world of power yet."

"Normally, I'd sit a fight like this out. I've got no death wish, nor am I interested in throwing down with someone so much more powerful than me. But this guy... Things are personal between me and this guy, so I'm willing to risk everything against him!" Chayote turned to Piccolo.

"You might be willing to risk the fate of the entire universe..." Piccolo stated with a calm and authoritative voice before vanishing from Chayote's sight. A sharp sting in the back of her neck sent nervous impulses all across the Saiyan's body as the feeling in her limbs faded away. The Saiyan woman slumped on her face, raising a cloud of dust where she disturbed the hectic rubble.

"Huh?" Lord Slug leaned in closer down to examine what he figured was just an oversight. One thing he didn't expect was the Namekian making a surprise entrance, knocking out the Saiyan he was looking for this entire time. "Do you perhaps intend to join me and wish to gift this woman to me as a gift to show your good faith? It won't work, I won't forgive you the mockery that you two made of me!"

Lord Slug pressed his bent arms to his sides as his massive mouth snapped open and began generating a bright mouth-blast. Slug's face became misshapen as his jaw snapped open and his eyes bulged out with inhuman width before the space conqueror unleashing his devastating attack. The self-proclaimed Kaiser of the Cosmos blinked a few times in passionate anticipation of witnessing the demise of his two most hated enemies at that moment but when the smoke cleared out, he only saw Piccolo with his arms raised and crossed out in front of him and a pine-colored explosive wave surrounding him that neutralized Lord Slug's Darkness Blaster.

"Impossible, my Darkness Blaster...! Could I have lost so much power fighting those weaklings?" Lord Slug pondered out loud as Piccolo stretched out his tired wrists and took a fighting pose before the massively larger opponent of his. Never did the face of the Super Namekian protecting the Earth waver or lose his cool.

A loud snap telegraphed Piccolo, sliding across the ruined ground as if he was surfing the devastated city street. The calm Super Namekian hit the calves of his super-sized opponent, forcing Lord Slug to bellow out in pain as his massive frame flipped in mid-air. Piccolo dashed right at his opponent with a charging elbow strike aimed at Lord Slug's core, but Slug blocked it with an open hand. Never being one to lose faith or give up easily, Piccolo smacked with his other hand, stunning Lord Slug in place and making him flinch from the fortitude of the back-handed smack. Airborne, Piccolo charged with a strong, high-aiming thrust kick of his left leg as he sent Slug flying away and slamming into the wreckage of his own causing.