Martial Arts Space Drama

Tenshinhan shot onward like an arrow, thrusting his hands that he positioned like striking vipers and rattling Muten Roshi's defenses. The old martial arts master evaded the first couple of strikes, however, the more stake Tenshinhan put into his advance, the more impossible defending from the wide-angle, speedy blitz of his pinching finger thrusts became.

The arms of the three-eyed martial artists became just a blur. Hefty strikes resonated throughout the body of the old martial arts master as Tenshinhan had struck him so many times that his opponent had lifted off the ground despite the impressive gravity that the pair had trained under. With a resonant shout, Tenshinhan slammed his open palm into Muten Roshi's abdomen. This forced all the air from the martial arts master's body and sent him flying into the air, weightless like a potato sack.

Seeing Muten Roshi bouncing off of the ceiling of the spaceship, something that made the entire spacecraft rattle and quake, Tenshinhan dashed forward in pursuit. Blinking right up to his airborne and flinched opponent, the three-eyed martial artist crashed a powerful downward strike before transitioning into a combination of roundhouse kicks and finishing his blinding offensive with a downward chop.

Seeing how his opponent had nearly cracked Muten Roshi's skull open, the old martial arts master rolled on his back and began stroking the bruise on the top of his scalp while Tenshinhan bowed to his opponent, thanking him for the sparring match. The spaceship door to another room opened up with Launch staggering out, in her blond-haired form, holstering a submachine gun and wet with red wine soaking her top and hair. The moment that the storage unit opened up, the powerful gravitational field de-activated.

"Can ya give me a moment of peace and quiet!? It's not enough that I have ta sit in this storage dump while you two are training, but then you go on and make the whole place shake and bounce around!" Launch grumbled before unleashing a barrage of bullets toward Muten Roshi who was still reeling after the beat down he took at the hands of Tenshinhan.

With an emotionless expression, Tenshinhan slipped in between Launch and Muten Roshi, swiping the bullets out of thin air effortlessly before blinking up to Launch's weapon and bending its barrel upward. Since Launch couldn't move her finger away from the trigger, the SMG burst into steel shrapnel in her hands and shattered into pieces from the malfunction. Tenshinhan stared at the blonde, staggering back with bruised and bleeding hands.

"You shouldn't fire your weapons indoors, Launch-san. It might damage something sensitive and important and put our entire mission into jeopardy," Tenshinhan scolded the woman who just collapsed on her rear and switched stares from her shaking hands back to Tenshinhan. Every time she looked at her hands, it felt like boundless heat building up in the oven of her chest but when the woman looked back up at Tenshinhan, she just growled and panted as she just couldn't release all that pent up wrath at this man.

"But you bastards duke it out all the time!" Launch objected.

"That may be so, but even if our strength vastly surpasses Earthling weaponry and military power, we have much greater control over our great power, unlike you or anyone else using a gun," Tenshinhan swiped his hand aside, shutting the woman's objection down. "If you're mad at us for training, you shouldn't have come along in the first place. Training under intense gravitational fields so that we are up to the Androids' challenge was a big part of why we left Earth. If you don't plan on training with us, you're just in the way."

"Ya... Ya dumbass!" Launch flipped out, flipping her hands in the air before strutting off to the service area of the spacecraft, kicking every gadget or metal box of junk and spare nuts and bolts that got in her way to vent her fury.

"Now, now, Tenshinhan, that's very mean of you to say..." Muten Roshi stood up, stroking his ancient back after feeling some reprieve from the potent pressure of gravity far surpassing that of Earth's or even the Otherworld's. "I for one enjoy Launch-san's company."