A Deal With a Demon

"Ya pervy old fart!" a scorned blonde unleashed a hail of bullets at a frightened old man in shades who just moments earlier burst out from the little house located on a remote island in the middle of the sea on a south-eastern corner of the world. "You've just sniffed your last pair 'a panties!"

The outraged blond woman rightfully bunkered herself inside of the house, unchaining the hell that she had boiling inside her all at once in controlled bursts and streams. Whereas before the bald old-timer merely fled however he could, once he regained his footing and composure after being noticed and found out, he began ducking and avoiding the bullets with more skillful moves, though still fumbling over himself and tripping over his own feet.

The surrounding world drowned out in bottomless deep of black as a lightning-clad impulse lashed within Muten Roshi's mind, prompting him to look away and into the sky to the west. He sensed a powerful Ki signature floating in the skies above, surrounded by an assortment of less powerful yet still formidable Ki. It was not necessarily the size of those signatures that troubled the old martial arts master but their nature for it was the sense he knew well – the fiendish whiff of the Evil Tribe.

"K-King Piccolo? Impossible..." the old man muttered to himself, having absolutely no idea how the Evil Tribe might have revived itself with the old Demon King dead and buried and his reincarnation having severed all affiliations with his demonic past, as well as being part of Earth's divinity which made any attempts from his part in creating constructs of the Evil Tribe futile.

"M-Muten Roshi, are you okay?" sea turtle bellowed, seeing the old martial arts master riddled with bullets, the fact that the troubled old man himself seemed to ignore. Muten Roshi hopped up, turning around as he slipped his sandal off and sent it flying toward the Kame House in a trajectory that led it to bounce off of the white window shutter and socked the blond woman right in the head, knocking her out immediately.

"O-Old geezer, maybe that was a bit extreme!" the sea turtle exclaimed, crawling back into the house to check on the unconscious gung-ho beauty. It was not her wrath toward Muten Roshi and the way in which he found entertainment that the old man tried to protect from, it was her noxious personality and the way in which she could have gotten herself killed because of it that prompted the Turtle Hermit to pull such a stunt.

"Ho-ho-ho! Well, would you look at that!?" an annoying shriek filled the air as skies died out with a swarm of annoying gnats. One of them that was in charge of the squad of armored soldiers was the most frightening. His Ki signature far surpassed that of Muten Roshi's and even most of the Earth's warriors that might have rushed to his aid if he powered up in a desperate plight to stand his ground. "A neat, little Earthling house. We've heard gunfire, it wouldn't have happened to be directed toward us, eh, old man?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Muten Roshi took a neutral stance, turning his side to the invading Evil Tribe force as she placed his arms behind his back. "We have had our dealings with the Evil Tribe and we know better than to shoot at you. Our weapons wouldn't work even against this fodder of an army you lead."

"Oh? Isn't this a surprise? You know what the Evil Tribe is then, old man?" Medamatcha croaked, dancing in mid-air in excitement.

"That's right, we've had a Demon King of our own rise and fall on Earth. Even if a single one of those soldiers behind you could take the Earth over all by themselves, you will find nothing but defeat on this planet. Consider this an early warning and leave back to wherever you've come from," Muten Roshi warned the invading force of space demons.

"Ki-ki-ki... You're interesting, old man, I think I'm gonna eat your heart after I drain all of your energy..." Medamatcha made improper gestures with his hands, similar to those that Muten Roshi used to inhibit when he was about to engage in some fondling of women bosom and licked his lips.