A Hot, Unbounded Battle!

Outbursts of lightning lashed out in all directions once Nappa charged out at Chayote, telegraphing his next attack as clearly as his blind fury allowed him by carrying his right-hand bent and in position for a knife-edge chop. With a simple thrust of her palm, Chayote restrained Nappa's chopping arm with her own right while her left punished the brute's face with a barrage of straights that reloaded and re-entered the fray just as the last one had concluded.

Taken aback by the violent response, Nappa staggered back, his hands twitching over his busted face. The Saiyan looked worried to touch his face and deal with the rapid bleeding as it might have seemed to him that any pressure on his skull would have caved it in. He did not notice Chayote moving in from up above him with an overhead kick that sent Nappa crashing down into the uneasy waves below.

The waters howled and erupted in a bubbling burst when Nappa rushed out, oblivious to the blood running down his eyes though the red he saw in them was not due to the bleeding of his busted face, it was in how much he wanted his opponent ripped apart by his own hands. Chayote blinked out and vanished up to Nappa's face, throwing a vicious hook into the Saiyan's chest, having decided to break his body as well as his face.

Nappa roared out in pain as the force of the punch alone was sufficient enough to send him crashing back own but he didn't just need to feel the fact that Chayote had left him with something extra, he could see the violet Ki blast trying to make its way through his chest and pushing him down underwater where it detonated in a pillar-shaped explosion, sending enough water into the atmosphere for it to shower the entire archipelago for a few minutes.

"You can definitely take a hit, I'll give you that," Chayote pouted her lips, feeling irritated by the fact that Nappa slowly ascended from what was supposed to be his watery grave, wiping the blood off of his face in an awkward slouch and a wheeze to his breath. His Saiyan armor got blown clean off and no longer protected his body which meant that he couldn't take any successive rough hits like that.

"This... This shouldn't be possible. We've spent years conquering planets and fighting to our fullest! There is no way in hell that we should be outpaced by some Earthling lovers!" Nappa yelled out, releasing all of his pent up aggression which he was unable to release as Chayote outpaced him every step of the way into a single resonating blast of his aura. "Bardock and his goons, you and Kakarot, you're all just pests to Saiyan elite like us and I'm the pest control!"

"Just can't get the clue, can you?" Chayote sighed in disappointment. Frankly, she was a bit disappointed in herself too. She's been fighting this Saiyan seriously this whole time even though she was confident that she'd have been able to best him with just half of her power, even though then it'd have been an actual battle.

"I'll kill all of you myself!" Nappa bellowed and threw his index and middle fingers up.

Chayote felt a surge of Ki down below, she wasn't sure what that was all about but it made her wary as the surge soon surpassed Nappa's own Ki signature. A mighty explosive wave rose from underwater and washed away at Chayote in an instant. The wave emanated with heat and forceful pressure and resisting its force felt like hell itself. Its drafting effects lasted for a while though once Chayote pushed back against its bright and powerful pressure only the resulting smoke was left to deal with.

The entire archipelago was thusly reduced to pebbles. Nappa's technique took a large chunk out of the faraway mountainous shoreline too. Chayote dived right out of the smoke though Nappa must have been expecting it. He thrust his arm forward, releasing a violet blaze of Ki that appeared to be infused with the air itself and expanding in a wave of immense pressure as it thrust Chayote back. It was only a temporary mean as the female Saiyan recovered and resumed her dash immediately after.