Changes

Step by step, Chayote proceeded onward and approached her opponent. With each passing step, Chayote's feet dug into the ground, rupturing it with fissures in a rich network of shattered ground. Emerald light gleamed from underground, shimmering through the fissures with radiant rays that provided for an impressive contrast to the murky skies above the battlefield.

"Oh, I see how it is..." One-Nine staggered back, putting her hands up like an animal, whom a predator chose as prey, offered their spikes, claws, or a shell as a natural defense to intimidate the voracious enemy. "You've become a Super Saiyan and so you now believe that you're stronger than me, is that it?"

Without waiting for Super Saiyan Chayote to approach her and have her way, One-Nine charged across the space between them and took a leap off of the gliding rock platform to launch herself across the magnetized field of floating stones toward the approaching Super Saiyan. The sassy Android threw a palm strike, aiming to both strike at her opponent and nab a bit of her Ki, but Chayote's adamantine grip locked around One-Nine's wrist.

Before One-Nine could answer by grabbing onto something of Chayote's, a lightning-stiff roundhouse kick dented One-Nine's jaw and launched her as if from a catapult, soaring through stones straight skyward. One-Nine flew like an arrow, bashing through every flying stone platform overhead and reducing it to a blizzard of airborne pebbles. Chayote vanished with a flashy blink of emerald and golden lights colliding together in starry rings and then bursting from the speed of their mistress moving across the distance between her and her opponent.

Chayote's bulky foot whipped with a spinning kick that lashed at the opposite side of One-Nine's body, bending it further out of shape and forcing the Android to spit out a goopy mixture of blood and oil from her mouth. Smashing a lariat into One-Nine's face that busted the mended nose of the Lolita-styled Artificial Human, Chayote sent One-Nine flying before pursuing her with a burn of a golden aura and kneeing the Android into the stomach, forcing the Android to vomit the mahogany-colored bio-mass flowing through her body as she collapsed into a helpless plummet down like a sack of bricks.

Not feeling like letting her opponent plummet to the ground, Chayote pressed her elbows to her sides and dashed downward, riding the crackling electricity and her opal aura downward. The Super Saiyan's iron grip wrapped around One-Nine's head with a tight facelock. Chayote's arms reached back and grabbed the Android's head, pulling One-Nine's jaw over Chayote's shoulder while shooting down backward while riding the fall diagonally forward to slam her plummeting opponent into the abyss below.

A thunderous crack filled the ruined landscape and a rising pillar of magma burst from underground, washing over the floating rocks and showering them as the pillar ran out of vigor to keep booming and began down-pouring with tiny, scorching droplets. Super Saiyan Chayote levitated out from the shadowy depths surrounded by a golden force field of energy, from which the pouring magma simply ran over, causing no harm.

"I'll let you know..." One-Nine's panting voice came from down below as the undergrown Android emerged from the depths covered with trails of magma that she wiped off of her with the back of her hand. Only her frilly dress smoked and scorched on contact with the blazing shower, but the Android's skin appeared to carry only light dirt tracks and bruises. "I've fought Super Saiyans before, even when I was not yet a Super Android. You may act tough now, but all that power that courses through you is about to be mine. You just don't realize it yet! Not to mention, that all that flair only further drains your stamina while I remain eternal and can feast on yours freely any time I want."

"Outlast me?" Chayote smirked with a teal stare that began to fade out as more and more energy pumped through her system, rising and overflowing, bursting outward from her body with ethereal, sharp, and spiky opal flares. Even in her half-conscious state, with violent thoughts rushing through Chayote's head at each twist and turn and them becoming more vivid and powerful as her immense power multiplied more and more with each passing second, demanding release and glorious violence, One-Nine's plan of lasting Chayote out sounded laughable.