Tricks and Traps

Chi-Chi was the first one to shoot off toward the Muscle Towers. Her task was to take out the Muscle Tower separating the irradiated wasteland laying in between the Sacred Land of Korin and the ruins of the Red Ribbon Army base. Her success was vital to the team's mission because the facility served as a radar jammer and made remote communications and coordinating attacks on the Muscle Towers impossible.

Each tower controlled one troublesome advantage that Android 21 had over the Earth's forces. Coordinating attacks to enable specific methods for attack at the right time was vital to ensuring victory against Artificial Humans. All of that could only be possible if Chi-Chi won here and destroyed the Muscle Tower. Her gut had been rumbling the entire time. She'd have to face off against cybernetic soldiers and heavy warfare machinery and undoubtedly the tower would also be protected by Artificial Human One-Five–the converted remains of the ruthless Taopaipai.

Still, this was a battle she had to win. The only way to reclaim back the peaceful world they once had for her family, a family that would so soon grow just a little larger, was to win here and now. Chi-Chi wondered if she should've just flown to the place, but from what she heard, multiple Muscle Tower facilities ensured that cybernetic drones controlled the air. Memories of fending off Lord Slug's own hi-tech army and how troublesome that was made Chi-Chi want to preserve as much of her strength as possible for the upcoming match. It was specifically because of the importance of that fight.

The road to the Muscle Tower would not be an easy one. The tree line in front of Chi-Chi rumbled and the ancient oak trees began falling to the sides to make way to the sky-scraping battle stations rolling on tank links and armed to the teeth with outward-pointing cannons. With a shine of brilliant, transparent aura around her, Chi-Chi dashed toward the rolling battle station and crashed into its core, popping it like a balloon from pent-up pressure and the sheer force of the collision. The resonating force made many more holes pop out, spewing storms of shrapnel as the damage sought for spots to break loose from.

As the war station exploded in a chain reaction of blasts and collapsed to scrap litter, Chi-Chi blitzed in between the roaming cybernetic soldiers, driving her elbows and knees and taking each of them out in one hit before moving onward. Ahead of her laid a clearing. A wide circle of grasslands that ended in a wall of snowy mountains. Right in front of it, signifying the end of the Sacred Lands, stood a tall tower of a redwood frame and silken cloth stretched over its walls with the top of it being decorated with a merry-go-round that appeared to be off and unmoving.

Seeing the skies drowned out with bots, Chi-Chi launched herself in a spearheaded charge toward the tower. She moved faster than any of the drone radars could track on the ground and ended up right by the doorstep of the Muscle Tower. Without waiting to gather more attention, Chi-Chi drove her foot into the door and rushed in. She may have been a wife and a mother who was willing to pick any fight to help reclaim peace for her sons, but she was also a martial artist trained by the Ox-King and a wife of Son Goku's. Whether or not she liked to admit it, Chi-Chi actually wanted to face the challenges of the Muscle Tower one by one, just like her father and husband would, so the oppression of the skies wasn't that big of a deal to her.

It was just the way she was raised and the way she raised her own family.

With a careful step, without dropping her fighting stance, Chi-Chi advanced through a tall and wide hallway filled with inactive machinery. Her Ki sensory couldn't pick up on a single soul, but she expected that much since her enemies were all machines and Artificial Humans. A turned-off television screen flickered with static before lighting up to reveal a slender man with an entirely robotic head except for his lower jaw and a braid of wires that connected the back of his head to his spine. The man was dressed in a pink Chinese long coat and stood with his arms bent behind his back.