Special Chapter: Present for My Wolf

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Tao

"Bunny,"

My lovely Phi's low voice suddenly calls me and of course, as I am not deaf, I turn to look at him!

And seeing the sight of his mm~~ extremely handsome face, makes me smile so widely while appreciating how good-looking my husband is. Adding that P'In has just gone to meet Nong, means I will finally have all of P'Elie's nighttime for myself. The thought excited me, making me let out a series of happy squeals while hopping in tiny to approach him, "Phi phi! Everything's settled, right?! You don't have any more work and being a grumpy old uncle, right?!"

He didn't answer me right away. Instead, his head tilts to the side as he begins to hum as if he's in deep thought. Then, he suddenly frowns a little while gazing at me apologetically, "Actually, I need to check some documents before Brother Yngvarr's can sign on them."

"Aow~~" I whine and clicks my tongue for feeling annoyed, "Why didn't he do it himself na~~? When will you finally have time for me~?"

"Maybe after I'm done checking?" He said while showing a cheeky smile. It usually appears when he teases me but I don't think he teases me right now. His statement makes me squirm for feeling annoyed while blinking my eyes out of habit, "You are being not a good husband, you know? Abandoning his wife for the sake of those papers!!"

I might be wrong, but I kind of see a small genuine smile begin to appear on his lips. Not long after, Phi begins to chuckle and hug me out of the blue. Then I can hear his low voice vertebrate along with his chest that presses on mine, "You are so cute, bunny. This is why I can't stop myself to tease you."

"Tease? Did you tease me?!" I gasp, "So there're actually no P'In's papers to cockblock us?"

"No papers, I just want to tease you," He chuckles and stole a kiss on my cheek.

"Aow!" I exclaim and pulls away to hit his chest as hard as I can with my fist while smiling for feeling embarrassed, ignoring the 'oof' sound he let out because of my hit. My body starts to sway along as I look at my husband, who is grimacing while rubbing the spot that I just hit earlier, "You make me embarrassed na Phi!"

"Well, what can I say?" Phi chuckles with a little difficulty, "You are indeed the most adorable being in my eyes."

"Ahuu~ stop it!" I exclaim again while hit his shoulder for feeling shy, once again ignoring the 'off' sound that he makes. Then I gasp for remembering something that I did not long ago for him. Without wasting any more minutes, I pull my Phi along from the first floor to my bedroom on the third floor. Once we arrived, I let go of his hand and quickly snatch a paper that I had been scribbling earlier off the table. Without thinking much, I show Phi my drawing of him while smiling so widely, knowing that he really loves my bunny teeth," Look! I tried to draw you for the first time!! Is it nice?!"

Lambert

Honestly, his drawing is really not the best. I had seen human children at the age of 4 draws clearer to our human features than him. But, despite how... abstract and not similar the drawing is to me, it still makes my heart flutter in delight for knowing that he had drawn me for the first time in 285 years 3 months and 14 days we've officially been together.

He has drawn my body so cutely too, with an upside-down triangle that is connected with a thick upside-down V as each end are based on a pair of uneven ovals. My arms are only a simple line as the edge are connected to a pair of hands of bananas.

Tao drew my dark hair with only straight scribbles that are covering the top of my trapezium face. And I'm quite impressed that he didn't forget the parting of my hair, which is on the right side.

"I think I make your eyes on point, pointy and round like a pair of almonds!" Tao continues and points to the uneven eyes that honestly looks like a pair of loopy Sauron eyes, Lord of The Rings fans out there? 

Then he begins to cutely babble again while pointing at the lips that look like a pair of the small bananas stack on top of a bigger one, "And the lips are also on point like a peanut! Look! I didn't even forget your deep cupid bow!" 

Hmm, on second thought, he's right. Those lips look more like a peanut than bananas. And I admit, my real lips do look more like a peanut if you look not-so-closely.

Tao then handed the paper to me while smiling and jumping excitedly, showing those innocent pair of hazel eyes that are combined with his adorable set of bunny teeth, "What do you think Phi? Did I do a good job?"

I really don't have the heart or even will to say no as I personally think, this drawing is amazing. Adding that he had drawn me out of all of the things he could draw just makes my heart fill with delight. Maybe when others see it, they will say that his drawing is terrible and childlike. But to me, that is the charm of his drawing, innocent and pure.

Exactly what makes me fall in love with him, over and over again. This feeling often makes me regretted to not propose sooner, resulting in us didn't Unite 50 years too late. If we do, it'll be 254 years 3 months and 14 days we've been together. Not 204 years 3 months and 14 days.

Yes, we had our Union ceremony on our official dating date just so that Tao won't forget our first-anniversary date as a couple. He often gets upset before when he forgot it, so I figure this is the best way to remind him.

"You did a wonderful job, bunny. And I'm proud of you for that," I reply while smiling so widely at him. Then I lean closer to stole a kiss on his plump lips, "Thank you for giving this to me. I'll treasure it wholeheartedly."

"Awwie~ Thank you, Phi!" He answers and throws himself to me while hugging my neck so tightly, "I love you soooooo much na Phi! More than anything in the world!"

"I love you more, bunny." I reciprocate and hug his waist as I can't control the smile that appears on my face.

"No! I love you much more more more and more!!" He says happily, "No one can beat me in the matter of loving you! I will always love you more than you love me!"

His adorable answer makes me laugh again as I tighten my hold and hum in delight, feeling very grateful to have such an adorable companion that will be with me in all of my eternal life, "Alright, it is a known fact that I can never win against you, my dear cute bunny. And I don't mind to lose to you one bit."

____________________

Turns out, my writer's block is thicker than ever. So apologies if I won't be updating so soon.

Thank you for reading my work!

I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing :)

Please don't forget to vote and feel free to give me comments to help me write better :)