16

Author's Note: Change Noi's personality a little. I've decided to make him more unstable to add a little bit more craziness to this already crazy story. Hehe

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

There's a sudden chill that tickles Noi's spine the moment he saw Balan's eerie smile. The honoured expression seems to imply an ulterior motive behind it and makes him tighten his own hug protectively, feeling afraid at the unknown meaning behind that smile.

The honoured then lift his hand higher, gesturing the human boy to take his offer, "Are you willing to make one, Noi?"

"M-make what?" The human boy stutters as his anxiety slowly heightened inside of him, sending multiple signals of alert waves to his brain.

After giving a fat pause in between their ongoing conversation for a suspense effect, Balan finally mutters a short reply, "A proposition," follows by his signature smirk, "Whereas I'll grant a desire you had desperately want in an exchange of a promise with me." The honoured then tilts his head as his red glowing eyes gaze in amusement as his baritone voice turns a little husky, "Didn't you want me to treat you better? To be more careful with your delicate body and soul? To be more... loving like a human?"

As if you're able to humanize yourself. Noi thought as he clenches his jaw, trying hard not to be afraid under Balan's intense red glowing orbs, "Are you suggesting to make a deal with you for a right to be treated appropriately as a human being?"

That right is not something to be bargain about as it should be the thing that Noi already has as a human being. The right to be treated with respect is not a privilege, yet Balan made it to be. And it's unfair to Noi.

It's unfair to have that right to be taken out from him, just to dangle it in front of him. It's unfair to use that right to threaten him, just for him to comply and willingly exchange his freedom for a chance to be alive.

Balan chuckles, "A pet, human or not, need to be love appropriately is it not? I'm just suggesting that I'll be a kinder master to you."

Noi scoff mockingly, "You must be out of your mind, Balan."

"I probably am," The honoured shrugs as he puts down his hand, "But it is what it is, darling. Unfair it might be, but if that's what you desire from me, then I can grant that for you in an exchange of mine. I will promise to listen and treat you better," he smiles, "As a human should've to be treated."

"You can't fool me." Noi retorts the moment he recognises the eerie grin, "What's the difference between then and now if I demand to be treated like a human when you think of us as livestock? Loving when I am disgusted by that feeling from you?" the human boy slowly backs away, "What I truly want for now is to go home and away from you. But it seems it's not what you've desired, isn't it?"

"No," Balan tilts his head further as his eerie smile still apparent on his dazzling face, "then it means we have not reached an agreement, Noi. I will continue to violate you while you will continue to throw profanities and useless resistance to me. In which," The honoured chuckles with a hint of mockery, "Doesn't seem to be a bad thing on my side."

"Noi," Tao finally breaks his silence and beg the cornered human boy with his glowing pink eyes, "Compromise and just agree on it, will you?"

"Are you insane, Tao?!" Noi retorts as he tries to hold himself together, refusing to break down in front of these awful creatures, "Nothing will get resolve from this!! Don't you hear how ridiculous and unfair it is?!"