A New Book

Hello, my dearest~

I just want to announce that aside from writing [Paradise], I will be also writing another book titled [Kitten]. It is so that I can throw the bad energy to [Kitten] as I don't want to make [Paradise] to be too angsty and just finish the long journey with a happy ending.

[Kitten] is going to be a very dark and triggering book, probably even darker than this one. But still, if you want to read more of the similar dark genre like this from me, consider reading [Kitten] as well!

But keep in mind that [Kitten] will have a slow update. And if you're interested in reading it, you can go to my Reading List titled 'Kitten' and find the book there.

The reason why I write that book on my 2nd account (@_aisb_) is to avoid this account being deleted, just in case if [Kitten] is too inappropriate for Wattpad. And it seems the 'Wattpad Deity' doesn't support the book because it is not visible on the 2nd account's profile in the phone app version. Huhuhu~

But alas, here's the summary.

"Aren't you just the cutest?"

...

It has been a public secret that The Abadeer family is the most feared and powerful household in the world. A mafia family under the disguise of a conglomerate who doesn't even bother to cover their ugly scars on the surface. 

The Boss and head of the family, Sargon, is very well-known to be the vilest and most ruthless among them. The biggest tycoon in both white and black markets, including many pleasure houses filled with strippers and prostitutes across the city.

It is also very well-known that Sargon's men will randomly kidnap a beautiful person on the street one night every month as a tradition. Then, they will sell/rent him/her at a much higher price. 

Kei comes from a very humble background. An orphan who had already live alone for 2 years and work diligently as a cashier in a small supermarket. That night was his unlucky night as he got kidnap by Sargon's men on the way home from his job, forcefully sealed his fate to become a prostitute at one of Abadeer's brothels. And very much unlucky for him, The Boss has come to visit and wants to be the one who breaks his seal.

And once the seal is broken, what Kei's fate will be? Will it make the situation even worse when the embodiment of a demon, disguised as a very handsome mafia boss take a liking on him?

....