An Arcade Adventure

Hey everyone here's a new one shot I've been working on, Thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal it means a lot. Anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

"Come on guys let's go." Georgie called out to the four young children who smiled. "Yay!" They say before Georgie heard a knock on the door. Georgie sighs, "Stay here you four. I have to see who it is." Georgie says as she goes to the door, opening the door as the person  was about to knock again, but  when she saw the door was opened she hugged Georgie. Georgie just tenses for a moment as she really didn't have a good look at who it was, but quickly realized it was Lily. "Lily what the heck are you doing here?" Georgie asks as Lily frowned, "Um long story anyways how's my bff?" Lily says playfully as Georgie chuckles. "I'm doing well. Me and the kids were just about to get some breakfast. Would you like to come with us?" Georgie asks as Lily groans, "The kids are with you." Georgie just nods, "Hey, you can't get mad you're the one that showed up unannounced." Georgie says crossing her arms.

 "Right sorry, and yeah sure I wouldn't mind going out with you guys. What are you planning to do afterwards?" Lily asks as Georgie looks at her, "That's what I'm trying to figure out." Georgie says before looking at the kids in the living room. "We'll figure it out on the way." Come on you four let's go eat!" Georgie called out as the kids came to her. "Okay," Elena says before noticing Lily. "Oh, hi Miss Lily are you coming with us?" Elena asks as Lily nods, "You better believe it." Lily says with a smile making the young kids smile. "Yay!" They called out running to the car as Georgie chuckled, "They love you."  Georgie told Lily who looked at her friend, "And they're growing on me like warts." Lily grumbled to Georgie who smiled, "Trust me that's how I felt when I started working with kids. You'll get used to it." Georgie says as she gets in the driver seat before looking to the kids and her dogs in the back. As Lily got in and buckled up. Georgie looked around nodding before heading to the donut shop.

………

Hey stranger, haven't seen you for a while, are you getting your usuals?" A guy calls out as Georgie nods, "Hey Kyle I know and yes sir we are." Georgie tells the cook who nods, "Got it." Kyle says as Georgie left some cash  on the counter before sitting with the kids and Lily. "So where do you guys want to go now Georgie asks. Lily just smirked, "How about we go to the mall. There's all kinds of stuff to do there." Lily says as Georgie glared at Lily as Lily knew Georgie didn't like malls at all

Georgie hated malls. She wasn't a shopper, she liked going, getting what she needed and leaving as soon as she did! She already dealt with enough crazy people at all her jobs, that she never felt like dealing with more crazy people at a bigger setting. Plus it was a big place and she didn't know if she could watch four kids there. "Lily no." Georgie says, but all the kids love the idea. "Yeah let's go to the mall. We haven't been to the mall in forever and I want to play the race car arcade game!" Nathan calls out as Georgie sighs there was no way she wasn't going to the mall today. She knew she was already beat since all the kids seemed to want to go to the arcade inside the mall. "Alright we can go, but only because for once you guys are agreeing on something." Georgie says as she glares at Lily again. Mouthing "I hate you" as they walk out of the donut shop.

,,.......

Half an hour later, they were at the arcade part of the mall and the kids were super excited. Georgie just sighs in relief at least this part of the mall was smaller, "Alright guys you get fifty of these tokens each. Use them smartly and have fun." Georgie says letting the kids go play different games  as Georgie looks at Lily. "Okay so what in the heck are you doing here?" Georgie questions as Lily shrugged. I just finished filming in Florida, and I don't want to go back to Arizona so I was going to audition to be on Broadway." Lily told Georgie who nods, glancing over to Nathan who was playing the race car game, and the three girls playing skee ball. "That would be great. Then we can see each other more often." Georgie says as Lily nods, "Yeah it would, the only problem is everywhere in New York is expensive and until I have a job. I wouldn't have enough money to live so basically I arrived on your doorstep because I'm moving in!" Lily says quickly, making Georgie look at her as if she were crazy. "Wait what, Lily I would be glad to have you, but can't you at least call first?!" Georgie whispered as she was used to living alone now. And having an unexpected guest was not on her radar at all.