-Chapter♕♚TwentyEight-

✧HAPPY BIRTHDAY PT.2✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

The sharp voice of the announcer had managed to hit all ends of the large room, he was reciting the newest bid number in record timing. And Rhea smiled and laughed in Alphard's keen eye in reading the crowd.

The artists who were selling them stood beside them one at a time, and they had smiled thankfully at the thousands of Galleons they had made this evening alone.

In the end, Alphard had bought a fair few of the dozens around them. And Rhea had continued to shake her head as the two gazed upon his new piece.

"It would lovely in our room." She knocked her elbow lightly into his arm, she managed to hold her smile and instead said a pleasant 'thank you' as she choked back her nerves.

Anything revolving the bedroom and the activities in that very room was left for her to be ignorant.

Orion and the rest had been just as pleased, as a display of wealth was always a rank strategy. But as the party was starting to come to a close, Rhea had taken hold of his arm.

"I had a surprise for you..." She whispered, and Alphard sighed. "A gift?"
"I heard you aren't a fan of gifts, but I hope you'll at least take it at face value." Rhea hardly ever was blunt or stern and seeing the way her eyes darted between his gaze. He was rather proud she stood her ground, though his distaste for gifts was hard to beat.

"From now on, no more gifts."
"That's not for you to decide." She sang with a widening smile as she nicked her head off and away. He followed and managed to catch up with her with ease, though he didn't act as much as a guide considering she had a place in mind.

Returning back upstairs, they had been nearing the study from before. However, the firm interruption of her brother clearing his throat had caused them both to turn.

"I truly hope your promise remains still, Alphard." Rhea's eyes had widened and she turned away in embarrassment. Though adorable in her fiancee's eyes.

It didn't offer the best reaction in event that they were indeed being caught.

"Manners, little Lestrange, manners." The two wizards had shared a grin, but it was then that Rhea realized that her brother wanted to speak with her now than later.

"I'll be right there." She whispered, and Alphard winked at her. Though Rolf had gritted his teeth and took the necessary strides to meet her closer.

"Please tell me—"
"No. And before you continue that conversation, I spoke with Cissy." Rolf faltered. What did Cissy tell her exactly?

Rolf's fear had caused Rhea to frown, clearly something was wrong, and her sixth sense was shooting fireworks at the thought.

"What is Rolf?"
"I'm bringing Dolohov to the Dark Lord to answer for his crimes."
"And what will that do?" Her question was screaming with innocents and she certainly did not approve of her brother's excitement.

"Death, Rhea. He deserves death."
"Or a trial date. Or proper punishment." She hadn't been for the option of Capital Punishment, especially outside the law's standards.

"He might be tempted to hurt you again, I can't allow that to happen."
"Rolf, it's alright...Please don't worry about this anymore. I'm fine."

"Fine. Nothing about what's happened to you was fine!"