-Chapter♚♛Fifty-

✧POSTGAME VICTORY✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

Sexual warning--Rough/Tramatic Sexual content

***

Rhea was still stocked full of energy that she nearly lost her footing, leaving Alphard to wonder if her balance would do better on the ground or in the air.

But he promised to save it for when his Nephew's come, as they too wanted to help Rhea.

"Goodness love, how much butterbeer did you drink?" She didn't want to voice that she spilled a good amount of it on the floor after cheering for the seeker above them, and Alphard had ordered her another thinking she finished.

"Not nearly enough, brilliant they were!" She cheered, the utter bliss still showcasing on her further, but then her gaze turned into something different. And he couldn't help himself back laugh further.

"I take it you remember the bet, perhaps you didn't drink as much as I thought." He wouldn't have cared either way if Rhea had recalled or not, but they both had managed to win.

"That...And my painting is finished drying!" She said with another small jump to her figure, and Alphard had offered his arm for her to lead the way.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to see what Rhea was devoting so much time to, and by his confession earlier today. He had reason to believe it was another portrait. "This room is coming together very nicely love." He said, taking into account that Rhea was adoring his purchased sculptures that were hiding in the attic. So when he watched his little wife grow from excited to nervous, he shot her a calming smile.

"I—I really hope you like it."

"Rhea, darling, you took the time to make something for me. Of course I'll adore it." Her eyes darted this way and that as she took a step to the side and he followed in pursuit to take her place.

To say he was shocked had been an understatement.

He recognized the portrait to be one many of the Noble Families have within their home, and Rhea didn't hold back in electing his powerful aura and size. He was sitting in a chair, but it could be deemed as a throne with the way he was positioned in it—Better yet, Rhea was just at his side, her hand grazing his shoulder and looking out in the same direction as well.

The couple before him were wearing something similar to their wedding attire, but he couldn't quite place it as exactly the same. He pulled Rhea closer to his chest, placing a deepened kiss on her temple. "Fantastic, this was worth the wait, little goddess. Do I look that intimidating?" He said running his fingers into his beard and Rhea laughed.

"Not to me, no. But to the world you are."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I'd say that'll come back home to London with us?... I'd like to have it in my study if you don't mind." Rhea had lost her train of thought from a moment and shook her head. "That's not the best idea Alphard. It took so long because it's duel-sided." His eyes held disbelief as he shot his gaze back to the picture.

"How do I activate it?"

"It should've worked when you said my nickname. I might have to recharm it...Atlas." And thus, the paints had begun to swarm and Merlin himself couldn't hold Alphard back from squeezing his wife's figure closer to him.

With it simply erotic, and the former Ravenclaw couldn't give it any other title than that. Clearly, his little goddess was inspired by his lesson on his office chair that she had recreated her own piece to incorporate it, though this time she was facing him on his lap. His hands were firmly placed on her arse and waist to hold her steady.