-Chapter♛♚FiftyTwo-

✧MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

Rhea wasn't looking forward to meeting with her seamstress, she adored Sarah of course. But it was the whole vibe she felt upon entering it the first time, and just to make matters better—She dressed the same, proving that her laid-back style didn't matter.

She wasn't knowledgeable of the fashion world, but she recalled Cissy had said she had been heavily jealous of who helped design her dress. And Rhea could hardly remember the name!

She had caught interest in a few belts at the front, only for the person at the desk had come over. "Hello Miss, can I help you today?" It was defiantly a much brighter response than the last time.

"Yes, I have a meeting with Sarah...Could I possibly take a few of these back there?" The witch agreed and escorted her to the small office once again.

And the young seamstress grinned ear to ear. "Mrs.Black, I hope your travels went well...I've gotten all your dresses ready, and started the gown just the other night." The excitement was radiating off her and Rhea couldn't help but feel it as well. Rhea expressed her interest in starting to wear belts with her dresses, and the two incorporated it into a style. "Let me get your dresses, Mrs.Black...I'll meet you by the mirrors." Upon leaving the cluttered office, she was back into the public eye and went into the back and behind the curtain.

Stripping down to her bare garments, Rhea had stared at herself in the mirror and a blush crept up on her in the last time she was nude in a mirror.

When Sarah had returned, Rhea could finally see why her mother would commission a few dresses every month. The new designs and colors were sort of addicting, and it helped Sarah tremendously that Rhea knew what she favored to what she didn't.

And the young seamstress continued to scribble down notes.

"Sarah, do you do other things besides dresses?"

"Of course, are you interested in corsets and skirts? Perhaps a cloak?" Rhea thought for a moment, she wouldn't mind a few more skirts. So she had a few of those commissioned as well.

"Are you looking for something specific?"

"I'm not sure, I caught that silk fabric and thought it would make a wonderful nightgown." Mrs.Black had been left amazed by how quickly Sarah had skipped the sketch and used the fabric to create just as Rhea had pictured.

"Hmm, could the slit be a bit higher? And then I rather liked the lace on this one to transfer here."

"Pardon my question, but is this for a certain Mr.Black?"

"Yes I'm running out and I'm not sure where to purchase lingerie...I've been gifted so much I think it's time I find my type of style." Sarah had sat on the floor in wonder, and Rhea suggested a few colors as well as the illusion of revealing to exposure. Rhea did want to step out of her comfort zone with one or two, but otherwise, Rhea was prepared to experiment.

Sarah had nearly ten thousand Galleons worth of projects to tackle, and Rhea had expressed that creations take time. And the only thing that she was thinking was in need of was the gala gown and perhaps the few intimate pieces that Rhea was excited for.

"Sarah! I have been looking for you! What is this mess—" Rhea had appeared from the side, as well as pulling up her hair into a braid down her side.

"The evidence of hard work, isn't that right, Sarah?" Of course, Victoria had been close to snapping, but the sudden realization had shifted once more.
"Mrs.Black, I'm happy that we've come to an arrangement that's best suitable for you...Sarah, the next time Mrs.Black comes, use the other dressing room." There were words behind the lines for sure, but when the witch had left. Rhea turned to Sarah and helped her with the scraps and such.