-Chapter♛♚OneHundredFourteen-

✧A FAITHFUL HOME VISIT✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

Rhea managed to cast her thoughts aside in order to celebrate properly, she knew deep down that the promise that she had made with her husband about going to bed angry or upset would stand true.

And it most certainly had as Alphard was sitting at the end of the bed with a gift in hand, and Rhea laughed as she patted her towel into her hair. "Merlin, are you pouting?"

"Perhaps..."

"Alfie, I think you know everything that's happened in my life in the finest detail. Do you really think I would keep this from you?" She questioned, coming forward to stand in between his legs—Present placed to the side.

The man couldn't think, not when her lotion was nearly suffocating him and his urging will to fix things. "Now then...I have some exciting news that I need your opinion on, love." She claimed, and he let out a breathless laugh.

"I'm all ears." She licked her lips and come to curl a lock of his hair behind his ear, causing him to shiver. "There's a wonderful opportunity on the floor I was apprenticing and studying with, it's perfect...I know most of the Healers and all."
"And what are your worries?"

"Should I truly jump for the first offer given to me?" Of course that was her reasoning! Having just left schooling still caused for a sense of being naive to the real world.

Alphard had allowed his hands to start to her arms and pull down until her hands had come in between them both. "Rhea, my little goddess, you have made a wonderful impression on the floor and perhaps Maverick wasn't the only one to put in a kind word. Perhaps you put your foot in the door and switch to a different floor." She nodded, though she was still somewhat weary of things.

"Do you know the type of hours you would be working?" She shook her head, though he caught just how distracted she was attempting to be with their hands. "There are all types of shifts, mornings, evenings, nights...I highly doubt I have much control in my position being so new, but it'll get easier." He nodded, seeing that she was working and building upon herself for confidence in it all.

"I suppose we will work around my being out of the country in November, hm?" She sighed again, her head coming forward to press against her shoulder. "I guess."

"We'll plan vacations in advance, Rhea...Besides, I believe I have a Mystic Beauty that I need to invest my time into."

"It's patented, sir. You'll have to speak with my lawyers." He had bowed his head forward, suppressing a laugh, but it had elated him as she pressed hers towards him as well.

"I don't know whether to be surprised over tonight's events or not. Though at this point, all our milestones will be celebrated, won't they?" A smile had started to form on his face with each passing moment, was she finally starting to catch on that he wanted the world to see the kind witch he has made his wife?

"The engraved belt was not the only gift I had in mind."

"It's absolutely gorgeous, by the way...But I truly do not need any more gifts, Alfie." It had been a lost cause as he simply smiled and held up the wrapped box once more, all without losing eye contact with her.

The edge had bumped her, and sure, it had caught her attention—But how was she meant to pay it any means, was all she wanted was him?

In an attempt to appease him, she pulled at the ribbon and laughed upon catching the pairing of a hangover tonic and the damned potion to allow for a sexual boost.