-Chapter♛♚SixtySeven-

✧WHO IS SHE?✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

"Do you make it your mission to annoy guests?"

"Of course not, but I've come to realize that certain people hold onto certain grudges for much longer than necessary." Rhea's side-eye had inflicted a reaction, but she wasn't pressed considering the alcohol content lingering in her blood.

So before Walburga had managed to speak up, Rhea shook her head. "I realize that you don't like me as a sister would, and I doubt we'll ever get there. Regardless of the amount of years that come to pass. But I want to thank you for not siding with those women. I didn't seek them out, they cornered me." This had caused the witch to take the praise with a sensible grin.

"You shouldn't allow yourself to be cornered."

"I wish I had that advice awhile ago, and while you might be friends with my mother. She didn't teach me much of anything besides how to remain quiet and still. I've been invited to more tea parties in her friend's company than I have any other time." Walburga chuckled, sure this hadn't cured the hatred between them, it was starting to grow warmer.

"That is because your name manages well in their circles." Rhea nodded, but the silence had taken over the conversation as Rhea sighed.

"I suppose there is nothing I can do to have you like me, but Cygnus did try to pass the boundaries. My luck in wizards is far between, whether you believe I sought out Alphard is completely false. I called him Atlas for a long while."

"In my manor, you were owling him in my manor."
"I was. And he always arrived at the manor twice, but Orion was always in the room. Your husband and Alphard saved me from nearly dying of internal bleeding caused by Dolohov...Did they tell you that?" Walburga's heart was caught in her throat as she stared down at Rhea, wondering how that would even be possible, and when.

"I've come to learn that both witches and wizards are brutal."

"And you still have much to learn."

"I never said I didn't."

"You still keep your date to the right side as I told you." Rhea nodded swiftly and another grin appeared. "Perhaps you are not hopeless."

She wasn't about to suspect that her time would be well past everything, no, Walburga still hated her and that was prevalent. But the hate felt less than before.

"Have you attempted to use the potion I gave you?" Walburga pushed, and Rhea had only been surprised that she had waited this long to ask.

"No. Alphard is having us wait until I'm twenty-one...I've tried to give him a few pushes. Especially when we were in Germany and the little children had these adorable hats and booties. But he's kept firm at next year."
"I was not lying when I claimed that getting with child will keep those men from straying too far. Otherwise Orion would have done the same, clearly, Cygnus has." Rhea didn't want to voice that Orion had nearly done so regardless. But then she sighed, realizing that she was still wondering about the damage that Dolohov caused.

"What is it?"

"I had a bit of an issue, rushed to the healer and apparently there is a bit of...damage."

"Damage? From what?"

"From being tossed around by Dolohov. The stress. I think Alphard is right to assume I need until I'm twenty-one. I still have nightmares." Walburga hadn't been told any part of this, she would certainly have a long discussion with her own husband of it all.