-Chapter♚♛OneHundredTen-

✧FINDING THE RIGHT ADDRESS✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

The first day, Rhea had managed to plot out different scenarios that Linda would have taken—And upon meeting the rest of the team the next day. They agreed that they would search in the other locations, while leaving the trip to America to both Rhea and Alphard.

It was going to be an amazing experience, even if they weren't going to sightsee. Even now, as they were headed to the ministry to get a proper portkey, Rhea felt anxious about what would be uncovered—Let alone what her parents would think if they ever caught wind of this venture.

If mother was as cruel as Alphard was suggesting, and her father being of no help—That left a lot to the imagination of how difficult things were. No, Alphard had already managed to make the deposit to the American banks, hoping that once they arrive that they would have the funds to use and pass on.

Though Rhea felt ultimately guilty about her husband taking care of something her father should be.

"When will you realize that I enjoy caring for you...And I'll be damned to know that your sister and her mother are living in poverty when they deserve nothing but the best." Had the two wanted to make noise, they would have, so Alphard knew that he didn't have to give them the best.

But he would, regardless. Lydia's education was on the line. That right there was enough to make Alphard wither with anger.

It was always a shame when he arrived in a glorious city and knew that there was plenty of work that needed to get done. So when Rhea had started to get used to the better half of the travel, she tugged on Alphard's sleeve.

"Where are we staying?"

"I have that all planned. There's a penthouse with our name on it for the month—If we make some leeway with the investigation then it'll be a good place for others to stay as well. You remember Victor?" Rhea didn't really want to say that she remembered the fellow, but it was hard not to.

Not when he smelled louder than a smokehouse and had a coughing fit that made Rhea's inner healer itch to tell him to head to the hospital and get his lungs checked out.

But of course, she held back, not wanting to voice her disagreements any further. She already contradicted everything the group had done and did their job within a day, she could hopefully keep her mouth shut the next few days and stick to the plan.

Though, even if she did wish to find her sister within the timeframe of her vacation, there was little chance. There were millions of people within the state of New York, and goodness, it was easy to be consumed by the muggle lifestyle.

Perhaps that is what Linda was hoping for all along.

"With ease, love. We'll do our best and leave those that are—That I trust. They are discrete."

"It's just that they made me feel like a nut, Alfie. They didn't want to look at a different perspective until you spoke up." He had caught just how her nose twitched in disappointment and annoyance, and Alphard sighed.

He already gave the team a firm talking to, the next one who disrespects Rhea—They would be terminated, and he knew that they wouldn't make another mistake like this again.

Upon arriving at the lovely penthouse, Rhea set her large purse above her already stationed trunk and sighed. "Our vacation certainly took a different direction than I first thought."