-Chapter♚♛NinetySeven-

✧A FANTASY IN THE LIBRARY✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

Smut chapter alert

***

Alphard had given Rhea all that she needed for tonight, and it confused her greatly when she caught sight of none other than her Hogwarts uniform. Only better yet, just the robe—Otherwise, the skirt and blouse were something she wore to the office frequently.

The words he spoke, the ones that were replaying in her mind and over again, were starting to get heavier as she dressed up.

"Picture us in Hogwarts, love. I wouldn't have hesitated or cared if we got caught snogging in the back of the library."
But in Rhea's mind, she knew that in place of snogging, he meant something else.

Perhaps it was the thrill of seeing him in dress robes, or the idea of pretending—But Rhea was getting nervous as she made her way through the hall of her manor and took a breath.

She had a small plan in mind, knowing full well that she would not have taken lightly to the idea of being such a public couple, one that actively sought each other out so openly in front of others.

No. And Alphard was going to get the full picture, especially when he didn't believe her at all when she said she hadn't cared about a bloke's attention.

As if it would have led anywhere anyhow.

With her supplies in hand, actual assignments she's meant to study for her upcoming exam, Alphard had said that this would ease her worries.

And so here she was, pretending that she was indeed in Hogwarts, trying to study for both a Herbology and Potion's exam—And perhaps it was the cloak with her beloved Ravenclaw crest stitched her breast, but it did almost feel as though she was transported back.

Though realistically, the library was never this quiet, unless of course, there was a Quidditch game schedule for the day, and Rhea rarely missed any. Rain or shine. Whatever team was playing, she always made it a point to attend.

Minutes had gone by, and she wondered if Alphard had made this elaborate joke to get her in a studious mood. Or perhaps to channel her inner Ravenclaw study. Whatever it was, she was actually getting a fair bit of work done, but paused when she heard the onset of his footsteps approaching.

"Ah, there you are...I was wondering where you went after the prefect meeting." Rhea could have fainted, whatever Alphard had done, whatever type of hair trick he managed—Damnit! She could not concentrate on the story she had fabricated for herself.

Not when he looked like that.

"I uh—I wanted to get a bit of studying in before our rounds...." She dwelled, and Alphard had lost his character for a moment as he smirked to the side. "Perfect time. Everyone is getting ready to head home for the Holidays." Oh that damned bastard, he thought this out too well.

The face Rhea had made him frown, but it was rather pointless to remember the times she wished to stay at Hogwarts than return home.

"Oh darling, come now. We'll see each other over the holidays, perhaps get a good word in to your father?"

"I'm fairly certain my father hates you." The two shared a smile as Rhea turned back towards her parchment and finished her thought.

"And? Do you hate me?"