-Chapter♚♛OneHundredSeven-

✧YOU CALL THIS A HOLIDAY?✧

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

After their time spent in the pool, Alphard had prepared for a large supper, knowing that Rhea's appetite would show after their vigorous activities.

The enlightened attitude Rhea was showcasing was a change from the last few weeks, but Alphard knew that she was just embracing the bit of freedom this Holiday will bring her. And once the clock struck six, either knew that an owl would not be coming until the possible next day.

Even now, Alphard was resting up against the bed's headboard waiting for Rhea to introduce her surprise, and in this instance, he was attempting to guess which color she would go for in this new outfit of hers.

But Rhea didn't just have an outfit prepared, no, she had wanted to do this such a long time ago but the timing didn't make sense—And if they were going to be busy during their anniversary, then it would be best to do so now.

"Love, whatever you're wearing, I'll love regardless." He shouted through the wall, earning himself a laugh. "I could come out bare and get the same response!"

"You know me too well." She didn't believe it was the truth, but it was one of the reasons he had come to realize that she was the perfect wife.

She would catch the details that he didn't even come to realize, but he supposed that he did the same. Alphard and the idea of the pool had sparked since the time she had gone to the spa with her friends—It was a bit of selfishness on his part, as he wanted to join her in this instance.

However, his thoughts soon left him as he caught Rhea coming back from the bathroom in her signature black robe, and he didn't hesitate to try to nip at the tie.

Only to earn him a soft tap. "Eager much?"

"I tend to get that way when you tempt me with a new surprise." With that, his wife had only settled him with a kiss before taking the seat beside him and digging to the spot right behind the nightstand to reveal a book. "I had this planned for our anniversary—Mind you, I caught the rumored syllabus and I know we won't be able to enjoy it as much as we should be...And that's if you don't have anything going on either."

The mere mention of their anniversary made his back straighten as he took into account both her and the book in her hands. "What?" He grasped, and she smiled at his confusion. "I...Well, I just wanted to do something more and make this break memorable. Not that I'm ever going to forget this break."

"Little goddess, you're spoiling me."

"Good, because that's how I feel every day." She beamed, and wiggled herself closer into his hold, offering up the book for him to hold, and he instantly caught the idea she was getting at.

"And? What have you put together here?"
"A photo album."

"When did you have the time to put a photo album together?" He grasped, and she smiled once more. "You aren't the only one to ask Cory for help." She also offered a few tips, but that was an after treat.

"What type of photos?"

"Sort of our story...I thought a wedding album would be the best gift, but Cory opened the ranged...No worries, I have a wedding one as well." How could Alphard feel so protective of something he hadn't even gotten to take a look into.

The cover looked beautiful, with an intricate pattern that symbolized marriage and unity. And it surely spoke of the creativity between the both of them—Better yet, the pages were inscribed with the same design.