Part 5

Haeun was still hugging Sieun who fell asleep from all the crying once they reached home Haeunwas wondering if she would wake Sieun up for lunch but Seungwoo said it was ok she should sleep.  

"Then  i will go  and come after eating lunch  Seungwoo-ssi," Haeun said  and was about to go out but Seungwoo call made her stop

"'Haeun-ssi let's eat together," Seungwoo said. Seungwoo doesn't know why but he doesn't want to eat alone today.

'Should I cook?" Haeun asked forgetting Seungwoo had maids.

"It's ok maids have cooked already. They left after doing chores." Seungwoo said and Haeun  remembered  Deokhee's word

Then Haeun and Seungwoo went to the dining table and again Haeun was awestruck by the room. Haeun herself doesn't know how many times she has been awestruck that day.

"Thanks for today," Seungwoo said and Haeun couldn't understand why Seungwoo was thanking her.

"I am needed at work.  I hope you wouldn't have any problems," Seungwoo asked and haeun nodded.

"It's ok and no need to thank me it's my job," Haeun said then things suddenly became too quiet neither of them speaking.

"Can you give me your number before I forget to ask you?" Haeun asked and Seungwoo for some reason choked on his food. Seungwoo was shocked by the girl's bluntness.

"You know if I need to ask something" Haeun added and Seungwoo sighed. Of course, it was for work he doesn't even know what was he thinking.

Then Haeun handed Seungwoo her phone and Seungwoo typed in his number. "Kamsamida" Haeun thanked Seungwoo and then she was about to wah their plates but Seungwoo stopped her.

"It's ok the maids will do it," Seungwoo said  and took the plates

"Appa, Pretty unnie?" Both Seungwoo and Haeun heard a little voice before Haeun even could argue. Sieun has now woken up from her nap and was glued to Haeun 

"Sieun-ah" Seungwoo called but there wasn't no response as she was busy playing with Haeun

"Han Sieun aren't you forgetting about appa?" Seungwoo asked pretending to be hurt. But in reality, Seungwoo was glad that Sieun had someone other than him who she could trust.

"Ani appa I love you the most in this world," Sieun said and rant to Seungwoo and Seungwoo gladly hugged her and swang up in the air.

Haeun who was seeing this somehow felt a pang in her heart. Her father wasn't good to her Whenever in the past she used to go back they would insult her and always compare her to her twin sister. Well, Haeun had a brother who was her supporter who died while saving her. 

"Now appa has to go to work ok. promise me you will behave" Seungwoo said and Sieun nodded.

"Haeun-ssi then I will go and get ready," Seungwoo said after putting Sieun down and Haeun nodded.

(time skip)

Seungwoo was now at his office after a meeting when he suddenly got a text from Haeun at first Seungwoo got scared if something has happened but what he saw made his heart melt.  Haeun sent a selfie of her and Sieun and captioned it as Sieun wanted me to say we are having fun. A smile suddenly formed on Seungwoo's lips

Ahh,  the lyrics of sweet travel is so sweet. I cried listening to it. Did you guys hear it too?