Part 16

It has been two days since everyone visited Haeun also learned how close the boys were Haeun was currently waiting for Donghan to be at her ok not her but Seungwoo's home. She asked and  Seungwoo said yes. 

"When will your friend come? "Seungwoo asked. Seungwoo still didn't get the time to tell Haeun the truth he felt guilty that he didn't go to find Haeun.

"Ah Donghan he would come here soon/," Haeun said and someone knocked on the door. "Come in," Seungwoo said and a maid came into the room. "Ms. Moom someone named Mr. Kim is here to meet you," The maid said "Ah that must be Donghan. I am sorry to trouble you Seungwoo-ssi" Haeun said and ran away before Seungwoo could say anything 

Seungwoo went downstairs only to see Donghan hugging Haeun. One of the reasons Haeun choose to invite Doghan today was that Sieun would be at her grandma's place today Seungwoo doesn't know why he felt something he couldn't tell.

"Thanks, Donghan-ah for the chocolates too I really appreciate it" Seungwoo heard Haeun saying. 'She likes Chocolate? in the past she didn't have sweet tooth though' Seungwoo thought.

Donghan actually did half of Haeun's portion too that's why Haeun was so over the moon. Haeun doesn't like to do assignments. She would rather work. But it was important to get good grades so she had to do it anyways.

"Ya let's go I will take you to my room," haeun said and as they were about to go Seungwoo came out from hiding.

She took Doghan's hand and took him to her room without even glancing at Seungwoo

Seungwoo was now pacing back and forth. He could hear Haeun's laugh alongside Donghan's 

Meanwhile, Haeun was  Laughing her ass off when Doghan told exactly the same words Deokhee told her. 

"Ya that hyung likes you" Donghan whispered. 

"First of all it's Nuna and second no he doesn't," Haeun said laughing.

"Yes, he does. I have seen it in his eyes you know it's a man-to-man thing" Donghan said as he finished the last sentence. 

"AH finally," Haeun said stretching her arms.

"You said he had a kid?" Donghan asked 

As Haeun was about to reply a knock was heard on her door.

"Come in," Haeun said and saw that it was Seungwoo. 

"Oh, Seungwoo-ssi what are you doing here?" Haeun asked.

"Umm here are some deserts I thought you guys could eat and umm I will go out," Seungwoo said and left. Haeun was just shocked by what happened when Donghan chuckled a bit. 

"And you are saying he doesn't like you? is he your parent or what and he has a lot of maids to do these but he chooses to  come here himself," Donghan said and laughed