part 47

Haeun doesn't know why but she told Seungwoo all of her story.

"You have gone through a lot" seungwoo said and hugged Haeun.

"It feels unreal. All my life. I had known them as my family but they aren't." Haeun said and Seungwoo understood what she meant.

"And the only person who liked me for who i was had to go" Haeun said remembering Taeil

After that conversation no one talked. Seungwoo was so furious over the fact that they had bullied Haeun her all life.

But things were somewhat tense between them.

"Haeun-ah can i ask you something?" Seungwoo asked and Haeun nodded.

"Are you dating Hongseok?" Seungwoo asked.

"Ani. I just was there just pretending to date" Haeun said and Seungwoo's face lift up.

"Appa" a little voice broke Seungwoo and Haeun out of their own world.

"Sieun-ah are you awake? Do want to eat anything?" Haeun asked.

"Ani i want to sleep. With appa and unnie" Sieun said

(Time skip)

Seungwoo and Haeun was now laying on the same bad with Sieun in the middle. They had to do it because Sieun was throwing tantrums. And Haeun didn't want Sieun's fever to come back.

Haeun would lie if she said her heart didn't beat fast. It was beating so fast. But Haeun pretended to fall asleep.

Seungwoo who was looking at haeun felt the urge to kiss her pink lips.

The next morning came and Seungwoo didn't sleep a blink. He woke up and saw that Haeun and Sieun was cuddling.

Seeing that smile appeared on Seungwoo's face.

Later that day Seungwoo met with the gang for no reason.

"What happened Subin-ah" Chan asked the younger.

"Ani nothing hyung. I am just worried." Subin said.

"Wae?" Chan asked.

Others were watching tv and Byungchan and Hanse were playing with Sieun.

Seungwoo was doing some paperwork s that he was supposed to do.

"I am worried about Haeun nuna" subin said.

"Wae? Did everything go well?" Chan asked.

"Well i am in the middle ground hyung. Eomma wants to spend more time with nuna i want that too but i also understand nuna" Subin said

Subin was talking when sieun ran up to somewhere. When Subin looked it was Haeun.