part 55

Everyone was shocked by the sudden visit of Seungwoo.

"No she doesn't have time for dinner because she is going with me" Seungwoo said and put one of his arms around Haeun's shoulder and pulled her close to him.

'I didn't ask you. Who the hell are you?" Haeun's coworker Woojin asked.

" I am her boyfriend " Seungwoo said and everyone asped.

Then Seungwoo Pulled her into the car.

" what's with people going on a date with you?" Seungwoo asked and Haeun looked at Seungwoo.

"What that's not true. It was just friendly dinner" Haeun said

"You really don't know men" Seungwoo said and sighed.

"But where is Sieun?" Haeun asked.

"Oh eomma took her and told me to go on a date with you." Seungwoo said and Haeun blushed.

"I am going to take you somewhere you would love" Seungwoo said and drived them to an arcade.

"Wow it's been a really long time since I have been here!" Haeun exclaimed.

They played different games for one hour. Seungwoo let Haeun own most of the games as he loved the smile on her face.

As they were about to go they saw a kid Sieun's age crying in the arcade. But he was without any elders. So Seungwoo and Haeun decided to approach him.

"Hey are you alright? Where is your parents? " Haeun asked calmly. But the boy didn't reply. So Seungwoo suggested to calm him down and talk to him after.

Haeun and Seungwoo took him to the ice cream shop and later he calmed down but still didn't say anything.

"Woo what should we do?" Haeun asked

"Let's take him home for today. We will go to police tomorrow to see if someone has filled a missing complaint for their child" Seungwoo said and Haeun nodded.

" hey do you think you can go with us?" Haeun Asked and the boy nodded saying yes.

"I will take him woo. I will see if I can talk to him " Haeun said and Seungwoo nodded.

"I will go and drop you guys " Seungwoo said

(Time skip)

It the next morning. By the night time haeun got close to the boy and the boy told her his name which was Park Sunghoon.

When Haeun woke up in the morning he saw that Sunghoon was hugging her tightly.

Haeun gently removed the little arms from her and steared at him.

He was such a cute child Haeun wonder what happen to him and where his parents were.

Suddenly the door rang and Haeun opened it to see Seungwoo and Sieun

"Unnie!" Sieun jumped and hugged Haeun.

" Hi baby how have you been?" Haeun asked.

" I am good" Sieun said. As Sieun was talking a sleepy sunbhoon woke up and was frozen to see Sieun.

"Sunghoon-ah you have a friend here" Haeun said.