Part 36

"What do you say Haeun-ah?" Hongseok asked. "Remember you need to compromise me for ghosting and it's free food" Hongseok whispered in Haeun's ear.

Seungwoo didn't like what he was seeing. 'Why they are so close' Seungwoo thought.

"Ah  fine," Haeun said, and  then she looked and Seungwoo and Seungwoo nodded

"You guys can go now. Clear my schedules for the night" Hongseok said to his secretary and he nodded

Then they went to 16 handles which was a famous restaurant.Then Haeun was about to sit opposite of them but Hongsoek but Hongseok pulled her closer to him.

"So Mr. Han how do you know  Haeun?" Hongseok asked.

"Haeun and I go way back how about you Mr. Yang?"  this time Seugnwoo asked. 

Haeun was really confused as  they started this question game

"Me? I was the shoulder she cried on back in the days until she decided to ignore me" Hongseok said and looked over Haeun who smacked his arm

"Haeun-ah do you still like gochujang honey shrimp. Should we order that?" Seungwoo asked. 

"She is allergic to shrimp Mr. Han," Hongseok said and Seungwoo looked at Haeun.and Haeun couldn't look in his eyes

"But you use to eat this" Seungwoo mumbled. Yes, Haeun used to eat that with Seungwoo because he used to like them but later she had to take tons of medicines.

"Today we are here to celebrate the deal of you two right. Let's order something that both of you like .stop thinking about me" Haeun said

(Time skip)

It was time to go home as it was getting late so Haeun stood up to go home but Hongeok stopped her.

"Haeun-ah wait," Hongeok said. and Haeun stopped"Are you planning on ghosting me again?" Hongseok asked. "Oppa I am sorry for what I did," Haeun said 

Seungwoo who was seeing all of this left without saying a word.Seungwoo doesn't know why seeing Haeun with other man-made his blood boil

"Then give me your phone," Hongseok said. and Haeun handed him the phone  "This is my number Haeun-ah." Hongseok said ANd then Hongseok's phone suddenly rang. "I have saved your number," Hongseok said and flashed her a smile.

"Seungwo-" Haeun was about to call Seungwoo but he wasn't there.

"Come on I will drop you Haeun-ah," Songseok said 

"But  What about Seungwoo-ssi?" Haeun asked. 

"Haeun-ah you need to stop worrying about others. He has his own car remember?" Hongseok said 

+

Seungwoo came back and saw that Subin was still here. "Hyung where is haeun nuna?"Subin asked. "I don't know" Seungwoo replied. "But hyung she went to your office to give you something," subin said.

"But she went somewhere after that" Seungwoo said 

"Oh Hyung I will go now than Sieun is sleeping," Subin said and left.

+

"Thanks for the ride Oppa," Haeun said . "Wait you are telling me you only babysit Han Seungwoo's daughter?" Hongseok asked but his eyes were focused on the road.

"Umm, honestly I didn't graduate. I took some time off" HAeun said and looked down falling embarrassed. Telling those kinds of stuff to Hongseok only made Haeun more embarrassed.

"Why are you looking down Haeun-ah it's not that you did something wrong. You don't need to feel embarrassed. "Hongseok said. heol how did he know?

As they were talking Hongseok reached HAeun's home. He got out of the car and walked Haeun to her appartment.

"Hongseok Hyung?" Someone said