part 60

2 hours have passed Haeun was still tied with the chair. Harun could feel pain in her stomach and abdomen

"My dear sister how are you feeling?" Jieun asked. Haeun looked back to her with her bloodshot eyes.

"It's ok you don't have to feel anything. I have another surprise for you." Jieun said and Haeun wondered what surprise she was talking about.

"Come in," Jieun said and Haeun was shocked to see Hongseok there.

"Remember him?" Jieun asked smirking.

"Ho-Hongsoek Oppa?"

"Shocked to see him right? Well, your dirty little self gave grief to so many people. First my mom, then me then Hongsoek Oppa" Jieun said and punched Haeun on the face.

Hongseok at the moment wanted to go and save Haeun but he knew he had to rescue Sieun first and for that, he have to wait for Seungwoo to arrive.

"Hey, Jieun?" Hongseok asked once he was out. of the room.

"What did you do to the kid?" Hongseok asked Hopping Jieun would trust him

"Ah, the kid? She was annoying so I asked my man to take care of her" Jieun said

"Can I see her?" Honogseok asked and Jieun raised her brow.

"I thought you wanted Haeun? What would you do to the kid?" Jieun asked

"Ani I thought I would see her she's causing trouble you know it's better doing things ourselves right?" Hongseok asked.

"Umm you are right Let's go," Jieun said

"Jieun-ah but you love Mr.Han right. So don't you think he would hate you more if you bully his child?" Hongseok asked. Hongseok wanted to know further about Jieun's plan.

"Love?" Jiun said and scoffed "Yes I did but he didn't return my feeling. so I will make sure that he gets tortured and that's only possible with that kid" Jieun said and led Hongseok to a room.

"I will keep an eye on her," Hongseok said and Jieun nodded.

"Arraso do whatever you want with that kid," Jieun said and left.

"You go out," Hongseok said to the man when Jieun left

"But- no but didn't you hear what she said" Hongseok said and the man left

"SIeun-ah" Hongseok hooked the little girl but no use.

Hongseok dielled Seungwoo's number and called him to come in