Part 34

"Ah aniyo" Haeun said and Seungwoo sat beside sunhwa.

"Haeun-ah do you remember you used to come home with Seungwoo and play with him with all the cars he had." sunhwa said and Haeun smiled remembering the memories

"Back then Seungwoo said you were cute," Sunhwa said

"Nuna!" seungwoo said stopping Sunhwa from speaking further and sunhwa laughed.

Then they began to eat but Seungwoo would sometimes stare at Haeun which was caught by Sunhwa.

"Ah look at the time I need to go," Sunhwa said after all of them finished eating.

"Seungwoo can I talk to you for a second?" Sunhwa asked and Seungwoo nodded.

"Ne Nuna," Seungwoo said coming towards her.

"Haeun is a good girl. and Jiae would have liked you to move on so if you do like her I will support you with all my might" Sunhwa said and patted Seungwoo on his shoulder

"Now I have to leave ok. Tell Sieun I Love her" Sunhwa said and left.

Then Seungwoo went back to the place where they sat earlier and saw that Haeun was still there.

Seungwoo was debating if he should say something to Haeun when Haeun spoke herself.

"Seungwoo-ssi I think we need to talk," Haeun said and Seungwoo nodded.

"Seungwoo-ssi you know whatever happened between us let's forget about it," Haeun said and Seungwoo's eyes flickered with joy.

"Really," Seungwoo said.

"Yes, that's because I think Sieun is suffering because of us," Haeun said.

"I have to go I have to do some shopping for Sieun. See you later" Haeun said and was about to go but Seungwoo hugged her. Haeun would lie if she said her heart didn't race

"Thank you Haeun-ah for forgiving me. I promise I would make up for the time we lost" Seungwoo said.

"It's ok I bet you were hurt too after oppa's passing. We all were," Haeun said tears skipping her eyes suddenly remembering Taeil.

Seungwoo used his thumb to remove the tears from her eyes when Haeun smiled sadly.

(Time skip)

Haeun and Sieun were at home playing together when Subin came. Sieun instantly went and hugged Subin. "Oh Nuna I was looking for you," Subin said. "Wae Subin-ah?" Haeun asked. Haeun wondered if everything was alright. Subin has become a little brother to Haeun. Ofcourse there were Hanse and Byungchan but Haeun felt more connected to Subin for some reason.

"Ani I was wondering if you are ok," Subin asked then Hauen remembered why he was asking that.

"Yes I am fine Subin-ah," Haeun said then Haeun got a call. When she looked at the caller id she saw it was Seungwoo. "Ne Seungwoo-ssi" Haeun asked

"Ah, Haeun-ah I am really sorry I left an important file in my drawer.It is a green color file You will find it when you enter my room. Can you please bring it to me?" Seungwoo asked

"ne ofcorse," Haeun said.

"Subin-ah can you please play with Sieun for some times I have to bringSeungwoo-sii a file," HAeun said

"Ne Nuna go safely," Subin said

Then Haeun went into Seungwoo's room. Well, it was for the first time Haeun went inside Seungwoo's room. Seungwoo's walls were painted dark blue and he had a pretty interior.

Haeun found the file Seungwoo was asking for and took it to his office. she was about to go inside when She bumped into someone.

"I am sorry " Haeun mumbled

"Moon Haeun?" Bur the person she bumped into asked