part 48

"Nuna did you decide to forgive hyung?" Subin asked taking Haeun to some other place.

"Eo Subin-ah. I was the one who overreacted. He was right Sieun could have get lost." Haeun said.

"Unnie you came!" Sieun exclaimed and hugged Haeun.

" Ofcourse I promised you. But baby i can't be here for the next few days" Haeun said.

"Why are you going somewhere?" Sejun asked

"Eo i am going out of the town with Hongseok oppa. We will start at 4" Haeun said and Sejun sighed.

Sejun knew very well that his hyung liked his cousin. But he wasn't sure why he wasn't confessing

"Do you need anything Sieun-ah" Haeun asked.

"I want chocolates" sieun said.

"Where is Seungwoo-ssi" Haeun asked. Before going.

Haeun wanted to meet Seungwoo. She doesn't know why but she felt like she needed to clarify herself that she was just going because Hongseok asked him to.

"I will go call him" Subin said

"Hyung, Seungwoo hyung." Subin said coming to the study.

"Wae Subin-ah?" Seungwoo asked.

"Haeun nuna wanted to meet you" Subin said and Seungwoo's face lit up.

Seungwoo went outside and saw that Haeun was playing with Sieun.

"Haeun-ah" Seungwoo called Haeun.

"Ah Seungwoo-ssi i will be out of town with Hongseok oppa" Haeun said although she didn't need to explain what she was going to do..

Seungwoo's smile immediately fell.

"Eo ok" Seungwoo said. And sejun who was looking beside them sighed

"Hyung aren't you gonna confess?" Sejun asked once Haeun left.

"What" Seungwoo asked.

" Hyung I know you like her" Sejun said and Seungwoo remained silent.

"When will you confess? When she is Hongseok hyung's girlfriend?" Sejun said frustrated. He doesn't under why he was hesitating.

"They aren't dating Haeun told me. Moreover i don't want to burden Haeun with my feelings. She is already going through a lot" Seungwoo said.

"Ah hyung, Hongseok hyung's gonna confess today." Sejun said which was the truth

Seungwoo was shocked he didn't know what to do. What if Haeun becomes Hongseok's girlfriend.

+

Hongseok took Haeun to see the sea. Things were calm and quiet which helped Haeun to take off her mind off things.

"Haeun-ah gwanchana?" Hongseok asked handing Haeun a bottle of water.

"Umm kumawo oppa" Haeun said taking the bottle.

"What do you want to do" Haeun asked.

"I want to play in the water" Hongseok said and charged towards Haeun.

"Andwe oppa" haeun said but failed to run away. Then Hongseok carried her bridal style and threw her into the water

After playing for a while Haeun went to the hotel with Hongseok and now was ready. But Hongseok had to go because he had a meeting.

Haeun got a massage saying someone wanted to meet her so she went downstairs and was shocked to see Seungwoo.

"Moon Haeun i like you" Seungwoo said