Part 53

"I-i Can I go with you? you are going for a business meeting right?" Haeun asked. "Ofcourse you can. I have a meeting for a day and then we can have fun" Seungwoo said

+

Haeun was really excited about the trip. Haeun hadn't gone outside the country since her birth. At that moment Seungwoo found Haeun really cute. Now haeun was going to Sejun's place because she doesn't have many things to do and she wanted to annoy Sejun.

Haeun entered the passcode of Sejun's house. Yes both of them know each other's door's passcode.

Haeun saw that  Deokhee and Sejun was watching TV and Deokhee was clinging onto sejun's arm

Haeun knew about her friend"a feelings  for her cousin and encouraged her..

Haeun decided to play a  little prank on her cousin. So she went behind them and shouted making them jolt up from their seats

+

"Haeun-ah is everything ok?" Deokhee asked once she calmed down.

"Emm  I was just bored and wanted to annoy Jun," Haeun said and Sejun sighed.

"Let's go out then. I was about to call you" Deokhee said.

"It's my treat. I forgot to tell but I got my first pay this week" Deokhee said.

+

Haeun, Sejun and Deokhee was now in a restaurant. Sejun sitting beside Deokhee and Haeun in front of them.

"Are you sure it's ok Deokhee-ah? You don't need to" Haeun said

"Hmm Deokhee-ah Haeun is right. You don't need to" Sejun said

"Ani. I want to.   I am really grateful to you guys. I don't know what would happen if you guys weren't here" Deokhee said.

"Oh is that Moon Haeun" Haeun heard someone.

Moon Jieun......

"Oh, I see you still hang out with Sejun Oppa" jieun said smirking.

"Oppa I don't know why you still hang out with this loser." Jieun said

"MOON JIEUN!" Sejun shouted.

"DON'T YOU DARE" Sejun shouted again

"Ya Lim Sejun kwenchana gumanhe" Haeun said trying to calm Sejun as people were looking their way

"Ah, I see you still have your minions with you.  How pathetic. You don't have the ability to  do works." Jieun said mocking Haeun.

"Miss Jieun Mr. Lee is looking for you," Jieun's secretary said and Jieun left.

Haeun's eyes were starting to get teary. "What's her problem?" Deokhee asked getting angry.

"Haeun-ah don't listen to her. You are not pathetic" Sejun said calming Haeun.

"Ok Haeun-ah pick whatever you want," Deokhee said.

+

Haeun was working in a store. Yes, she got a job in a clothing store.  

"Haeun-ssi?"  the store manager called haeun.

"Ne" Haeun said coming.

"Someone  wants to meet you," Maneger said

'who wants to meet me?' Haeun thought and went to the front. and was shocked to see Seungwoo's mother