Part 38

When Haeun looked back it was Hongseok with his nephew.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Sejun asked. " I am here with Wooju. What about you guys?" Hongseok asked.

"We are here for some healing trip Right Haeun-ah," Sejun said

"AH, Haeun-ah you haven't met Wooju, right? He is  Wonsik hyung's son" Hongseok said.

"Annyonghasayoi I am Yang Wooju," Wooju said and Haeun ruffled his hair.

"Haeu-Oh Mr. Yang you are here too," Chan said and approached them. 

"Yeah I am with my nephew" Honseok replied

"Haeun Nuna come play with us" Haeun could hear Byungchan saying.

"Eo I am coming," Haeun said and went to play y with them

Seungwoo sighed and sat down. Then his phone rang and he saw that it was Jiwon.

"Ya Han Seungwoo  are you at the campsite already?" Seungwoo heard Jiwon. Seungwoo forgot he mentioned camping to Jiwon.

"hmm, Wae?" Seungwoo asked.

"Ani I haven't met you and Sieun for a long time. And i wanted to meet Haeun too" Jiwon said 

"Ya wae- hang up I am coming," Jiwon said and ended the call.

"Mr. Han, am I interrupting you?" Seungwoo heard someone beside him and saw that it was Hongseok.

"Ah aniyo. I was here with my family to camp for the day." Seugnwoo said 

" They are your family huh?" Hongseok asked.

"Ne even though they are younger than me. All of them were there for me through my hard times." Seungwoo said

"Appa!" Sieun said running but When she saw Hongseok she hid behind Seungwoo's long leg.

"Wae my baby" Seungwoo asked.

"Appa I want to eat," Sieun said

"Ok, but won't you be a good girl and introduce yourself?" Seungwoo asked. and Sieun looked over

"Annyeonghasayo  I am Han sieun," Sieun said with her shy voice

"Sieun-ah let's go and eat," Haeun said and Sieun ran up  to Haeun

"Seungwoo-ya!" Jiwon came and stopped when she saw Hongseok.

" Ah Mr. Yang that's my friend  Jin Jiwon and Jiwon that's Mr. Yang Honseok," Seungwoo said introducing the two

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yang," Jiwon said extending her hand for a handshake which Hongsoek took.

"Ah it would be better if you guys call me by my first name no need to be too formal," Hongseok said and both Jiwon and Seungwoo nodded.

"Jiwon Imo" SIeun came and hugged Jiwon.

"You have a beautiful kid," Hongseok said

"Hongseok Oppa are you gonna eat here?" Haeun came and asked.

"Hyung eat with us it would be fun you can know others too and look Wooju and Sieun is having fun playing," Sejun said coming.

Haeun looked at Wooju and Sieun. They were playing tags. It somehow remained her of herself with Seungwoo. They used to play like this too.

"Arrasso I hope we won't be a burden, " Hongseok said and Seungwoo nodded his head saying no. What he could say when everyone is agreeing.

"Then Haeun-ah let's do one thing. In my car, I have some meat and other ingredients. we can bring that in too" Hongseok said and Haeun nodded. Haeun looked at Seungwoo but then went away with Hongseok.

"What was that?" Jiwon asked.

"What is what?" Seungwoo said'

"Why do I feel like the air is tense between you guys?" Jiwon asked.

"Ah Jiwon nuna you also came?" Byungchan said coming "Eo" Jiwon replied.

Seungwoo's eyes went to Hongseok and Haeun was helping each other carrying boxes.

After eating they were playing. Seungwoo and Jiwon were sitting inside the tent.

"Care to tell me what happened?" Jiwon asked.

"What?" Seungwoo replied confused. 

"Ani what happened between you and Haeun?" Jiwon asked.

"Noting," Seungwoo said Seungewoo doesn't want to tell  Jiwon.

(Time skip)

It has been a while since they have eaten and now Seungwoo Seungsik and Chan were resting, Hanse Byunugchan Subin, Sejun were playing and Deokhee was cheering for them. 

Seungwoo's eyes were looking for only one person. but his blood being to boil when he saw her talking to Hongseok

"Hyung Where is Sieun?" Seungsik suddenly said scanning the area.  Seungwoo then began to scan the area and got panic when he couldn't find Sieun.

"Wooju-ah did you see Sieun." Seungwoo asked Wooju who was just coming out of the  camping van

"AH Aniyo I went to the washroom and I was looking for her too," Wooku said and Seungwoo began to panic more.

Seungwoo began to look around. Then He saw Haeun laughing with hongseok.

"Moon Haeun!" Seungwoo called Haeun. Haeun was shocked to hear her full name coming out of Seungwoo's mouth.

"Where is Sieun?" Seugnwoo asked and Haeun began to look around.

"You were given one job but you couldn't even do that. Did you come here just to flirt with Mr Yang? You are fired," Seungwoo shouted.

Tears started to come down Haeun's eyes.

"Hyung! Seungwoo-ssi" Both Sejun and Hongsoek said at the same time.

Haeun ran off to God knows where and Deokhee followed behind her to catch up with her.

"Appa!? Seungwoo heard a little voice and Seungwoo instantly came and Hugged sieun.

"My baby are  you hurt somewhere?" seungwoo asked talking her into his arms.

"She was with me Seungwoo," Jiwon said

"Seungwoo-ssi you were too much," Hongseok said and went to look for Haeun followed by Sejun.