part 50

"Ne Eomma I  will go and bring Nuna," Subin said and ended the call.

It has been a few days since Seungwoo and Haeun confessed and they were making little progress on their relationship. But they didn't say anything to the gang except Sejun who knew about it. Haeun told Deokhee about it and she was really happy for her.

Haeun also spent some time with her mom's as in Miseo's family with Subin. And Subin's father Jung MoonIl welcomed her with open arms.

Although at first, Haeun felt awkward they tried their best to make her comfortable.

"Nuna!" Subin said coming. "Let's go Subin-ah," Haeun said. Then they entered a restaurant in which Miseo and MoonIl were.

"So you are finally graduating. How do you feel? MoonIl asked.

"I don't know ajjussi. As you know I have started my journey a little bit late. Now i am nervous about getting an actual job" Haeun said and MoonIl nodded.

"Are you dating someone? I can set you up with one of my coworker's sons" MoonIl said.

"Anio i am not" Haeun lied.

She didn't want to introduce Seungwoo yet. It's not that she doesn't trust them or Seungwoo . But she was uncertain if she was worth of Seungwoo. Seungwoo has such a great woman in his life. And she had seen a picture of Jiae from sejun who was breathtaking. And she is nothing like Jiae. Maybe Seungwoo will realize that after some time and tell her to break up

"Really Haeun-ah. That's great. I can set you up with one of my friend's son" MoonIl said.

Haeun didn't have the heart to say no. After all the past few days Moonil has been nice to her like a dad. Moonil was the dad Haeun pictured to have in her childhood. But her dad was never around to give her the love she needed.

After they had finished their eating. Haeun and the others came  outside.

"Haeun-ah you don't have  to do it if you don't want to" Miseo said.

"Aniyeo. I will do it" Haeun said.

(Time skip)

Haeun went to Sieun's school to pick Sieun up. Then they went to the amusement park to have fun.

It was already dark when they came back to Seungwoo's place.

"Appa!" Sieun said and hugged Seungwoo.

"Did you have  fun baby?" Seungwoo asked picking up Sieun.

"Eung I had a lot of fun with unnie," Sieun said.

"Appa I want to sleep," Sieun said rubbing her eyes.

"Ok come I will put you to bed,"  Haeun said.

It didn't t take much time for Sieun to fall asleep as she had missed her naptime earlier now Seungwoo and Haeun was alone

"That fast?" Seungwoo asked as Haeun entered his study.

"Hmm she missed her bap time today," Haeun said.

Seungwoo pulled Haeun near him.

"And now tell me how was your day?" Seungwoo asked.

"I had fun with them but," haeun said.

"But what?" Seungwoo asked getting curious.

"I am going on a blind date," Haeun said